Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. ah, there speaks a DINKY
  2. The comments about it being a "womans" car or a "hair dressers" car came from Clarkson............and I couldn't disagree more. I had the derv version and that was quick - not like the zed, but I imagine the TTRS is something again - I do agree with the comments though about head turning - the zed gets far more looks and "feels" that much more special
  3. Do it Straun !!! It is sooooo tempting, I've got a real 'spending head' on at the moment, hopefully it won't last long! That 240Z does look very nice though...... Just get it bought, get rid of that tired looking old red 350 you know the one - that old red one that looks completely shagged out, but 5 minutes later looked wonderful
  4. Well - started the task that has had me daunted since I bought the dash cams. Hard wiring the power magic !! Pulled the cover on the fuses to be confronted with the mini blade type - thinking that the wires from the PM would just not fit Also using a screw driver fuse tester was getting no power reading at all - tried earthing to a different bolt.............all good (newbie error one) Half an hour later all done and cables tidied away and 24/7 cams operting
  5. yes - his Mrs was definately there - one of his comments was about his eldest daughter - going back to York for her final year in Uni - to which I responded, wow - thats an amazing coincedent as my son starts there this september - to which his wife pops over and says..............."she's not in York, she's in Hull"
  6. no contest really - do you need a willy extension.......oh wait
  7. I'd have scared him sh@tless - SMD will vouch for that (maybe for the wrong reasons)
  8. if he was - he ruined his chances with that comment
  9. He was fairly tall..............but no gonads were harmed in the making of this conversation
  10. was in one of the female friendly clothes shops (shudder) waiting for the missus. I was sat on a bench and an equally p~ssed off husband comes and sits next to me - chat goes along the lines of...............bloody women.......and why don't more shops provide these bloke friendly seats etc, eventually (inevitably) the talk turns to cars - so he asks what I drive - to which I answer a "Nissan 370Z" - his reply "oh, I know, they've got one of those massive engines in haven't they, "yup" I reply, he then follows up - "one of those big 4x4's isn't it................"
  11. Just outside Pittville Park looking good and clean - nice example amongst all the porsche's, Z4's and the odd Aston Martin
  12. I so want to add "ine" on to the end of your reg
  13. I'm sorry - but this needs further explanation
  14. definately sideways - my head doesn't turn that well these days
  15. thanks goodness for that
  16. except I would only put a capital G if it meant anything ................and there's loads of full stops - you could even assume from the smilie that its an exclamation !
  17. god almighty people................... spelling and grammar, it can't be that hard
  18. I'm afraid he left the roof down as well during the heavy rain this morning - its a tad damp inside
  19. with some of the grammar and spelling in there - it would probably make more sense
  20. to confirm as well - the GT Edition comes with reversing camera as standard
  21. Wills put his car in for service again hasn't he
  22. I have to say I'm quite sad and disappointed in the way some people have reacted and commented on this subject its money for a charity - whether you donate once or continuously thats your affair, but realy.............some of the vitreol is disturbing
×
×
  • Create New...