Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. you look underneath and hey presto - there it is FINE! 'How ARE you FINDING the centre section? Enjoying the noise? I am finding it fine (in an Indian accent - not intended to be racist or stereotypical and with a head wobble)
  2. you look underneath and hey presto - there it is
  3. as bad as her driving was..........spitting on her window is clearly unacceptable behaviour - but maybe she'll be more careful next time
  4. ah well done you - no longer in primer
  5. .......'cos we wont get the adrenaline rush when we boot it!!! you do that ................really...............when was that - I must have missed it
  6. I'm "guessing" the zed wanted belatedly to take the cross hands road and cut in ?
  7. - yep - sorry - i got over excited..............not a lot happens around here - hence my insurance is so low
  8. I thought that would be fairly obvious Doogy
  9. this was the next clip - so some sort of telling off going on i suppose http://youtu.be/4K6BbJcfwgA
  10. the next clip just shows the coppers pointing and then walking off stage right
  11. strange what there is to see when you're not there http://youtu.be/vMjCEX0H_oQ
  12. Fecking hope not, it's at the hotel I'm staying at!!! ;)
  13. ah, look - my beige volvo as well
  14. not on the road but the land is subject to all traffic laws One of them damned annoying sticky ones that only come off with copious amounts of citrus (or other such chemical)
  15. well when you move to those sunny islands that drive on the wrong side of the road, you could take this with you and all would be hunky dory
  16. debateable isn't it
  17. what - with my past history and Wales events - what do you reckon
  18. SMD has seen a lot of "persons" in private and public
  19. I can assure you that once we'd made the "choice"................it was definately an "affliction"
×
×
  • Create New...