Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Never Yet I (and the rest of the car buying world) know that an import will usually always sell cheaper than UK because of the general publics misplaced fear of 'grey history' and massively different insurance costs. The cars are 'worth less' only by virtue of the buying publics phobia of them........bottom line is that if you give Joe Average a choice of 6.5k JDM or an identically spec'd UK for 7k and he'll buy the UK car.
  2. .......and the will get you the nod from Corsa SXi 'Ripspeed Edition' drivers
  3. Shouldn't hang around long at that price.
  4. JDM's are cheaper because of this exact conversation. Except 90% of the people that buy them don't have this conversation......they just suck air through their teeth and say 'mate I can't meet what you asking.....it's an import see. No one wants em these days' (preferably with a cockney accent)
  5. Also if you have an ultimate reward current account with halifax you may be covered. It's chocked full of cover for all sorts of stuff
  6. What about that matte black one that's for sale a few threads down?
  7. Harder to sell in a tough market. Marginally more expensive to insure Stock exhaust is quieter Potentially 'grey' history Front and rear bumpers have different number plate recesses (obviously doesn't affect value just pointing out physical difference) Sat nav is redundant Radio I don't think will work without some mods Brembos were an option and are pretty much well worth having For all the negatives there are as many counter arguments For the ballache of getting an interior retrim is it worth saving 1500 quid I guess mis the question?
  8. its called forward planning and maintenance :lol: I prefer the reactive stance 'What do you mean it needs 4 new tyres, brakes all round. 6 new bulbs and doesn't have a wiper blade on the passenger side?!.!. I did all that 6 years ago and your telling me it needs doing AGAIN!!!'
  9. Surprising given the lack of attention it gets
  10. Ricey

    Fly eyes kit

    Some chavnasty @*!# this is chaps. Reminiscent of a 17 year old wrapping a pair of his mums tights round the arseend lights of a Nova in 1998.
  11. Appy bufty
  12. Appy bufty
  13. For a 53 plate it's thick on price. Sounds like your assuming the mods add value. The mods devalue it to 95% of your average buying public. Mods also generally suggest 'thrashed' to mot people
  14. Worst, Northern Irish, accent, EVER! It should be......it was George Adedegwengo's Nigerian accent from Fonejacker!!!
  15. Haaa no @*!# The 'mobile number' is actually an Indian land line! (07462) 695087......the first bit is the dialling code
  16. Here she blows again with a slightly different variant and it's located in Derry 'Dint worry sir....I'll ship it to you. Allllll I neeeeeed is your bonk acccccoooount and sot coooooode' http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/nissan/350z/nissan-350z-gt-2004/1875091
  17. Reported it to autotrader
  18. It isn't their ad on autotrader mate. Some 419 scammer has cloned the Howe Motors ad off eBay and put it as their own. They always fall foul of pricing themselves just that bit too ridiculous. The quality of the back story is a little different to what I'm used to seeing on those ads though.....they're normally a bit more clinical and obvious. This one seemed quite a personal ad.
  19. Or it needs nearly 300 quid of tax. Insurance to be taxed (it's on sorn so prob not insured). Tax and insurance to drive to an mot centre. Alloys refurbing. New window motor. Prob hazard a guess at some tyres. If the guy is looking at a @*!# load of hassle and a grand of outlay maybe he just wants to shift it on. Normally I would have it down as an immediate scam but the advert just looks a little 'real' to me. Doesn't have the usual hallmarks of a scam other than the fact that all of the pics are clearly of a forecourt and this is a private sale (which is very typical of a scam)
  20. Spoke to a wheel refurbished blokey who said they are a little fragile. Looks amazing though.
  21. I just assumed it was paint lol Me too!
  22. No tax or MOT but surely worth a look around for 4k. On the face of it, it looks alright from the pics. Got to be a 7k car if it has service history and can get through mot. 4k leaves a lot of money to repair it with even if it has some nasties lurking http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201311129867562
  23. Love em......keep the stickers. Haters gonna hate!
  24. Matts video is ace but as said a lot different to intervening in an attack or a murder. Jump on a train track......definitely. I know what I'm dealing with. Stop someone getting battered......no chance. I'm not hard, I'm not big, I can't fight. If it was an absolutely obvious minnow being twatted unfairly then I would intervene but general scrappidge.....nah. For a kick off it might be the good guy winning!
  25. Looks like big foots dick
×
×
  • Create New...