Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. So were we!! It was Sasha methinks. Do-luck bum on the car gives him away
  2. I wonder with it being an 'English' car you'd have to declare it as an import if you bought it in Scotland?
  3. Of course he has - she's been ironing my gimp suit this afternoon.
  4. Sweet baby Jesus and the orphans..........it really is! Wonder if its BMW's new Nismo branch thats tuned the car up?
  5. That extra sticker on the back adds at least 10bhp
  6. SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've told her its got more hills than the Alps!!! Someone delete this post immediately!
  7. Nismo big brake kit eh? Its got some decent extras but I'd save 3/4k on a stock car and do it yourself.
  8. Sweet jeepers I missed that!!! What did you do Cragus - spit on the back of a postcard??? Worst looking car on the forum now
  9. I think you are being highly optimistic, borderline misleading. Mid 30's mpg or higher?????? Sure, if you cruise on the motorway and reset the trip computer, it will show mid 30's mpg. But a realistic conservative mpg will be about 24-26 mpg. Less if you only drive about town. He makes a good point - mid 30's is possible but only on a 1 off journey - you need to be thinking about combined motoring....mid twenties would be a good figure. We only get low 20's/upper teens because the drive to work is only 3 miles.
  10. Sounds like this one buddy http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 703AAXi56U
  11. Actually no - I've spectacularly now managed to not only lose control of the Playstation but have somehow contrived to also lose control of the laptop..........so I've basically got my phone for company. About the only electrical item I'm now allowed to use is the kettle........not sure how I've managed this
  12. Oi ! I add the the rich tapestry of the forum with my keen observational wit
  13. Thank you, it took me a while to find one that I really liked as all the others i looked at were not very well looked after and badly abused, which surprised me as I thought it was quite a driving enthusiasts car Spot on there - I saw some utter dogs before we got our. I can't believe people buy a car like the Zed then abuse it to death!
  14. Both looking truly awesome boys - 2 of the nicest looking Zed on the forum if you ask me. Those 2 hoodrats in the first piccies look like there well ready to carjack the both of you!
  15. The usual method for saving fuel in a Zed is to take the 2k you were going to spend on an LPG conversion and buy a cheap diesel shed.......in fact people are very peculiar about they're sheds on here - there is an unnatural fascination with them
  16. Close up the bodykit had bigger gaps than Maddona's teeth apparenly.
  17. Really is looking sweet there Craigo .........get some Poorboys Blackhole too - I'm not entirely sure you could get your much more shiny but if anythings going to do it the Blackhole will
  18. Not sure that anyone on here has done it yet........although some have suggested it and been beaten with sticks. As your new I'm sure they'll go easy on you
  19. Holy Christ ............well done for not pummeling him to death! 1. Are Chips Away any good? Stick chipsaway in google and the results are not good - however even if they are good on 1 chip 30-40!!.....thats going to look like a 13 year olds face 2. Is this something I should pay for initially and then send this guy the bill, or should go through insurance? Depends if you trust the cocksmuggler who did it - from the sounds of it he's not personally known to you - I'd get the money of out him upfront. In fact I'd just go through the insurance and have all 3 panels resprayed properly 3. Should I protect the chips immediately before any work is done?Deffo - you don't want any rust starting. I would imagine a decent wax is enough to do this temporarily 4. Roughly (obviously) how much is this going to cost (him!)? Hundreds, Thousands? I really have no idea.Body shop via insurance x 3 panels could be anywhere from £600 to £1000. Chips away I think are franchises so each to their own - £60 seems to be the word on the street........x 30/40
  20. nice looking motor there mate
  21. I'd rather smear the inside of my car with a tramps faeces than drive that foul piece of rectal lining. The only possibly reason I can see for buying is because you own a high pressure crushing machine and you want to see if you can form a diamond out of it.
  22. cheap skate Well if its a choice of having 8% cashback or not I'm not really going to reject it am i......furry dork
  23. Not me though!! I fight the good fight viewtopic.php?f=13&t=42998&hilit=funny+autotrader
  24. Sign up to quidco and you get 8% cashback on debit card purchases in store too !
×
×
  • Create New...