Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Carla can go with you then so I don't get ear ache for driving too fast
  2. Shazam! viewtopic.php?f=59&t=43903
  3. I was thinking something more along the lines of him being hogtied and dragged behind a chopper for 20 miles or so 'Sons of Anarchy' style but I'll settle for your plan
  4. violence!! do i look like the violent type? (the mrs on the Left) Actually now i come to think of it i think I would like you to pass on a message to that twonk who you got the exhaust off......preferably when your holding him upside down by the ankle!
  5. Rotor = Discs Shield = The metal shieild around the disc Or like I said - brakes and little metal shield thingy!
  6. Because its one of the most epic sentences ever posted on this forum ..........and its been paraphrased in my piccie of some duckies here viewtopic.php?f=13&t=48717 Ian stop being a king tard and get a TVR. If your going to get an amazing looking, ludicrously fast, totally unreliable car the TVR Tuscan has to be at the top of everyones list. That Mazza is dull You'll be bored in 5 mins flat.
  7. Hi and welcome to the forum, dont worry about the welshman, he has a ban on the way. Oi I'm no Welshy!......well except for when I go abroad and I'm too embarrassed to say I'm English. He can't be a Red anyway.......thats not a Norwegian name
  8. Everything definitely free and clear around the brakes/caliper/little metal shieldy type things that are down that neck of the woods?
  9. Cheers Pete. The more I look at them the more they are screaming out for spacers though - the back wheels have an almost 'space saver wheel' quality to them they sit so far into the arch!
  10. you look like you could crush a man using only your ear lobe. I say find the scrote and glass him in the knob.
  11. I guess its a 50/50 colour with the GM so you can use either. If you wanted another 'pro' opinion I'd send envyvaleting a pm to ask
  12. I think Blackhole is the best bet on a GM mate
  13. I wish to challenge you for your crown... when it comes cars, I am pretty sure I am a bigger retard How long did it take you to fit and did you have any help? Sorry your both bang out of luck.....I fitted the air intake and snapped the head off not 1 but 2 bolts. I've often thought about what Stu said though. Buy a classic shedder and do it up. There's an Audi Quattro thats been parked up for about 10 years rusting away round the corner.....might offer him a hundred quid for it then ruin it until its worth literally nothing
  14. You venturing any more info bud? You got a Zed yet? If so
  15. Liverpool? So your a dirty, evil, orrible, redshite or your an Everton fan then?
  16. This is the single most confusing thread anyone will ever read
  17. Ahhhhhhhh a intensive shave, wash/wax and all is well with the world again Get the CF spoiler fitted, obtain some spacers and we'll be all ready for Wales.
  18. They're a bit boring........the best bit is right at the end of the 2nd one when I'm just about to floor it and get an utter bollocking - unfortunately Carla turned the camera off to get a better grip on the door handle http://s1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb4 ... C10613.mp4 http://s1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb4 ... C10612.mp4
  19. Thats it mate - I was too busy snapping F1 cars after that. I must admit I thought I did take more though..........bloody camera has a mind of its own
  20. Here you go you crotch rocket lovers! Some right history for you. Hockenheimring Auto Museum Not a bloody clue what any of them are but they looked pretty mental........some of the really old ones were belt driven off a big wooden hub!
  21. Also P
  22. WTF I was so mesmirised by the fact that a high end choc shop would have choc-cocks that I didn't notice what was in the bag in the bottom right of the piccie Belgians man - crazy.
  23. Shazam! viewforum.php?f=32 'A' ??? Do you work for MI6 or something? Welcome to the forum
  24. Looks the mutts danglers mate!
×
×
  • Create New...