Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Wax (a solid wax - which actually feels and looks like wax) can be coloured (see all the Dodo products) but I don't know if it would actually fill a stone chip. Polish (the white liquid I assume you mean) will still usually polish out of a stone chips - are you sure your not seeing undercoat in the chip rather than polish? You might be better trying Poorboys Blackhole (although again that will help with light swirling but not actual chips). A few people have tried Dr Colorchip with good results to actually fill a stone chip http://www.drcolorchip.com/
  2. HAHAHA.......wish I went to those sort of car boots! It wasn't too bad really - certainly worth £70! If its got the little bit of scratching on the side of the left hand pipe then its mine and I'll let the insurance company know - if not then its my bad I guess. The sound off the Scorpion is
  3. To be honest Dean its probably better to just keep that to you yourself after someones just spent thousands on their car...........especially when its someone who's as big as Jed Got to be honest Jed Veilside isn't really my thing either but I think the job and the colour are pretty spectacular. Liking the 2 tone look as well.
  4. Ah - give it another go at 8
  5. Its a damn sight better than the usual doom, disaster and abject misery that is usually peddled on the TV.
  6. Thats right.........the sooner we topple the government and the monarchy the soon we can get the Commies in power. Red or Dead
  7. Can't be bothered giving any more money to Autotrader and it seems such a shame her just sitting there bone idle so - fleabay it is with no reserve .........I hope this gamble pays off! http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 196wt_1139 Not live until 8pm tonight actually so not sure if that linky only works for me?
  8. I've heard that a few times. Glad you had a good day mate - where you off for for the honeymoon? Nurburgring?
  9. I really don't like Porsches (sorry Dan ...... probably just because I can't afford one ) but like the M3 you can't really dismiss them as awesome cars? 911 and Cayman (if you like that kind of thing) are in your price range. 911 will be as fast, comfortable, impractical but a damn sight more reliable? http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ogcode=flp
  10. Dude I have to say I hadn't read any of this thread until today............stunning work
  11. Ricey

    Stubby Aerial

    I thought the s2k ones hung over? 2 mins Edit - just took a photie of mine - I'd say its fairly flush but you could be picky and say it overhangs
  12. must be a chick thing...... bet ricey well be cleaning the zed. I cleaned it the other day! Need to go and chuck some dirt on it. Actually I might have a crack at the window reset procedure instead. Wish them all the best though.......personally I can't see why so much hostility is aimed at the Royal Family. They must bring far more income into the country than they cost........plus they give loads of hilarious tabloid headlines. Fair play though - just watching Harry driving down there now and he is about as much Charlies kid as I am Shafts.
  13. I seem to recall having an A reg Fiesta when I was a student
  14. Especially when its gets the sun on it. I didn't like it when I first saw them but its my favorite colour now
  15. Ricey

    Stubby Aerial

    S2000 stubbies off ebay also fit perfectly. Usually about a tenner
  16. silly wabbbbit om nomnomnomnom Oi leave my bunnies alone Elmer!
  17. One went on fleabay for about 40 squid the other day. Funnily enough I took ours off yesterday and slung its ugly ass into the shed. Looks much better without.
  18. Ricey

    Black rays?

    I think they look ace.........others think they make you look like a 'knobber' One thing that is for sure though........they are a royal bar-steward to keep clean - especially after you've just washed them and there is water in the nut holes
  19. Some of the taxes are bleeding criminal abroad! Thomas Sorensen told us that the initial tax on a 350 in Denmark is 120%, then 25% VAT ........hope that makes you feel a bit better! Looks too
  20. I think she's been at it for a while but I didn't realise it was that deep Next time I mow the lawn I'm going to drop down a trench!
  21. Check out my lawn! One Jessica is in deep trouble when I get my hands on her!
  22. We've both bought stuff off there To be honest I agree with Bullet and Phil. Sony are giving it the big evil but these must be some seriously sophisticated hackers - I doubt they have intentions to do much with the info. PSN is dead as a dodo though
  23. There be trolls in them thar hills
  24. Carla can go with you then so I don't get ear ache for driving too fast haha you clearly haven't been in the car for my driving Doesn't matter if I have or not.......the important thing is that Carla definitely hasn't and therefore doesn't know what she's getting into
×
×
  • Create New...