Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Provided you avoid spamming mate you'll soon rack em up I've made over 1600 posts........not one of them helpful This may be your mecca where you can impart your non-zed related knowledge! viewforum.php?f=13
  2. Ricey

    MPG question

    viewtopic.php?f=20&t=45794&hilit=mpg%2A viewtopic.php?f=9&t=31977&hilit=mpg%2A viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13902&hilit=mpg%2A viewtopic.php?f=9&t=14944&hilit=mpg%2A viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11308&hilit=mpg%2A Seachy and the world shall be yours
  3. No dude.........your person we don't know trying to sell something before we know you. There are rules in place for a reason otherwise they wouldn't be there in the first place. ........and before the enevitable spamming commences - the mods have a delete button and they're not afraid to use it! If anyones interested in a GTR then they can always send you a PM until you get your post count up
  4. I take it you will be leaving the Zed stock then?
  5. Stick up an intro thread and you'll soon be there then Or what you could do is strip the GTR to stock, sell the parts and clear the UK deficit some serious woooooooooonnnnnngggggggggaaaaaaaaa been spent there
  6. I can bring one too then..........double snow foam
  7. Nice one Ian, you can then give mine a once over too while I'm in the bar I can bring a G220 if anyones fancies getting that frisky with the detailing.
  8. I love the guy...........anyone who systematically ruins the records of that 'orrible Red stain down the road from the School of Science is a top fella in my book ..........that fat, bearded, granny knacking, tossbag Rooney is excluded from that rule of course.
  9. Right after looking at Cal's car it deffo wasn't him. Who's got a white 350 with black alloys, black roof and a K1? Forum stickers in it so its someone and I demand to know who.
  10. Don't be so sure boys! I heard its got 3 of these on it! http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Performance-Chip- ... 428wt_1139
  11. Always reminds me of a Sagris you car does Marky I had a go a cleaning the engine bay today but looking at yours I might of well spent 2 hours scratching my nutsack
  12. Think it might have been the ever elusive cal! Had a k1 on I think and not sure if cals has one. Deffo a forum car though
  13. +1 apparently British kids are prone to this kind of tardish behaviour
  14. Dude is that bm really significantly cheaper than the zed?!
  15. Ricey

    Hidden Gems?

    What was the name of this place again?
  16. Errrrrrrrm I think it was a 2.5 V6 Cougar. I had a 1.3 Chevette Silhouette when I was 17/18 - Black with orange shag-pile carpet and orange velor interior! Awesome! I wanted that HCS sooooo bad! They fetch serious money now.
  17. Lest we forget that we are talking about Wales here............specifically North Wales.........the rain capital of the world. Irish sea, the Mersey, Snowdonia, Shell, ICI, various power stations coughing handy particulate matter for the moisture to cling too. There are Amazonian Rainforest tribes who hold benefit concerns for the poor wet residents of North Wales.
  18. Dunno about suspension but local (and trusted) tyre garage said that the large square speed bump almost instantly wreck your tracking because they prise the wheels outwards if you go over them square on. Can't imagine that does the suspension any good either.
  19. Pah! Snapping only one bolt - you amateur..........this how you **** up properly viewtopic.php?f=9&t=42386&hilit=fail The noise passed 4k is definitely in the 'lion with twanged knackers' range of noise
  20. It could be the oil burner. But it has got a 'Z' on it. Gulp.........I hope thats not my lamb dinner in the background
  21. I'm pretty sure someone on here had used a red bull can for something similar on the engine!
  22. 1 lamb and 1 eye scream 1 Broccoli Quiche ( ) and 1 Fudge cake & Ice cream thingy.
×
×
  • Create New...