Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. There are always tonnes for sale of fleabay if you want 'Z' burgers.
  2. Anyone seen the youtube vid of the cops in Manchester running up the street and knocking seven shades out of the scrotes returning from a hard nights looting
  3. +1 preferrably including pictures of things on fire
  4. Depends how you weight it up; 350z - £350 servicing (higher end of the prices I've heard - you can do it much cheaper). - Group 19 insurance - low 20's fuel consumption round town - mid 20's on mixed driving - 30's on motorway (if plodding) - Big hairy arse V6 that is massivly versitile - Lovely sound from both engine and zorst (compared with many other cars I've heard including some very 'premium' brands). - Parts are silly from dealers (although we have an insider who's offering discount genunine parts). Cheaper bits off trader. Alfa - The nagging concern that it won't actually make it to your choosen destination every time you turn the key. I guess its one of them.......it WILL hit you in the wallet however your already 90% prepared for that after running the 200........can you stand another 10%? If not then I'd go polar opposite and get a cheap oil burner and save a ruck of money rather than getting another 'sports car' thats a few quid cheaper to run but a lot less fun to own.
  5. +1 they are pretty swish.
  6. Put ours on the other day.......it is expensive for an oil cap but its a really cool and quality looking piece of kit I have to say. Looks far better than the older style Nismo caps in my opinion.
  7. +1 be a hero Jim and cut the welds off then plastic weld them back. I'll be impressed and will award you a special prize if you undertake this mission.
  8. I've got the exact same scratches from when I did mine
  9. Wasnt long ago certain members wanted trader feedback threads - both good and bad In this case I beleive Lee has had every opportunity to sort out the problem, but maybe it wasnt a high priority. This thread might be the way that it gets highlighted so that the OP can either get his goods or his money back. .......my point exactly. That thread was locked as it was deemed to be an inappropriate idea. Something along the lines of 'we don't start threads to publically bash people'. Not having a particular go at anyone but you've got to admit its a little bit double standardy.
  10. I don't know Lee either but it seems rather poor show to allow a thread publically bashing a trader to remain unlocked
  11. 10/1 this gets ugly.
  12. epic!
  13. Danny Dyer is bound to be there walking round like a shaved chimp. 'Oim gonna get my fackin head kicked in if they know I'm here...it ganna go right fackin........off!'
  14. quality.......Alfa red leather is pretty horny in fairness. We'll let the BMW think slip on this one occasion
  15. Ricey

    IM BACK !!

    Green FTW!
  16. HAHA I take it back I think I like him already
  17. you absolute gits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know I could have played with him and you took my fun away!!!!!!!!!! Thats it I'm spitting my dummy out!
  18. Good effort One of those jobs I could never bother my arse doing but then I don't think ours is really that bad - just needs a few pushes of the button now and again
  19. Will this be on BBC live? Could be good to watch. Absolutely brilliant! I imagine them to be a fatter, less glamorous and infinitely more vicious version of the 300............we shall call them the 200.
  20. Ricey

    ZED - FEST 2011

    I do........epilepsy went out of fashion with chords and space hoppers.....the cool kids all have ADHD instead.
  21. So Black and White that I thought I was in 1945 Top work Tim.
  22. Ricey

    ZED - FEST 2011

    Is she good looking? A bit presumptuous me thinks, iv'e seen neil dance Dance? I thought he was having some sort of epileptic seizure?
  23. I had a theory about this a few years back whereby 'mongs' are breeding out of control. Schools are turning out thicker and thicker people who can do nothing but spawn their defective genes across the country whilst the state supports them. For every 1 mong your looking at at least 3 horrific children who don't have a chance from day 1........so they grow up and start pinging out verminous sprogs too. Group together (giant MacDonalds to be build giving free food all day) - tactical nuke
  24. +1 I can barely look other nationalities in the face when they here where I'm from. Don't get me wrong every country has its problems but this is my country and I'm embarrassed about it. Literally every aspect of our society and culture makes my skin crawl. If I have to listen to one more 15 year old gangstaaaaa talking like they're some sort of Jamaican yardie I think I'm going to go mad.
  25. Strange, I did exactly this in August. Change your name to Mr Test Test and make sure you take a note of the quote reference number......call them up with it and query why they are trying to fleece you. Better still go on to Reuters and find the CEO's email address - send him a picture of your bare ass.
×
×
  • Create New...