Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Fail - thats never been asked and is not available in the search
  2. Fair play that made me chuckle! Good point though Dave - once this has degenerated into unreadable levels we can build the list up and put it as a sticky in another thread somewhere where it might serve some use!
  3. 19. (can't believe I forgot this) Admin/Mods - do you know that the forum clock is wrong.
  4. 18. I need a part what should I do?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!????????????
  5. Bit of tongue in cheek Friday fun before anyone poo's themself in anger. Following on from the epic S2000 thread - I feel we should compile a list of pointless questions asked over the last 6 years which are either pointless because its personal opinion or pointless because the bloody search hasn't been used 1. Whats better the 350 or the RX8, S2000, Z4, Boxster 2. I need a stubby whats the best one (charmingly linking to number one as its the S2000 stubby). 3. Should foxhunting be banned 4. I need a cheap good exhaust - whats the best one 5. Are Japspeed any good. 6. Has anyone used UVworldwide before? 7. Has anyone used one of these ebays fuel saver things before. 8. Has anyone used one of these ebay electronic superchargers before. 9. Is the Zed a good track car. 10. Does anyone have a pristine Zed for sale with less than 30k on the clock, fully loaded with FSH for 5 grand. 11. Should I sell the Zed and buy a house. 12. *EDIT* Added - My windows have stopped working helllllllllp! (press the little button your elbow caught when you were cleanin) 12. Is Spursmaddave really a cross dresser? More for any more?
  6. A dude did that to me down at the pier area. I nearly crapped my shorts. Thats the one!! - was it an old black dude? Apparently he's been doing it for years?
  7. Personally by my reckoning if you've bothered to come on here and bothered to hang around more than; post 1 - hi I'm new post 2 - heres a pic of my new cat C car I bought for 5k. post 3 - my gearbox has broken. post 4 - HOW MUCH IS VPOWER!!!!!!! post 5 - For sale - Immaculate Zed. My Pride and joy for the last 13 weeks. Much loved and cherished with a brand new (reconditioned) gearbox. Then you generally don't fit into the 'young chav' category
  8. Nothing that interesting mate - bloke got fleeced by website so I hunted down the owners name, email address, phone number, address and a piccie of his house which was a little extreme! Then someone decided to post up all the details of the voters roll at his property and a very unusual facebook profile of a 60 year old man with particularly offensive facial hair, who lives in Oz......I think he may have had the wrong person.
  9. Where did anyone say that?
  10. To be honest my main objective in these instances is literally to get an email address to the head of whatever organisation I'm trying to harass. This guy has left so much information lying around about himself I got a bit carried away! Bottom line this guy probably doesn't have a clue about this issue which is always why its good to email him first - he's probably bust his ass setting that company up and if a problem isn't being sorted and is getting him bad PR an email from a consumer is likely to send him into a nuclear rage with whomever is causing the issue.
  11. I think its the angle of the pic on the Porsche website - your right its changed a fair bit....for the better I'd say
  12. I agree but it would be a sticky situation if the OP happened to be a total psychopath and decided to visit the chap and leather the living turd out of him. I'm accessory to murder then!
  13. Love ya Degu's Ricey! Degu's rule - FACT! I want a new one now so I can call it Squit......literally the best name ever. If I can't have a new degu called Squit then I'm saving it for my firstborn.
  14. Love ya Degu's Ricey! Degu's rule - FACT! I want a new one now so I can call it Squit......literally the best name ever. If I can't have a new degu called Squit then I'm saving it for my firstborn.
  15. Hope so that would be a quality result for 48 hours turn around. I might even print that one off and put it in my book. 'How To - Defeating The Modern Day Cretin and The Blight They Create on Society Along With The Verminous Companies They Force Upon The Long Suffering World' Thats cools Stew - it is all available via google but I get the drift. Hopefully he'll drop the geezer a line. Is it worth popping it back up with those bits edited out - if he wants them he can just pm me......just so he's still got eyeball on it? Nay bother if not like.
  16. Ricey

    350z vs s2000

    The mods are already hooking up a solution to biscuit
  17. Also WFT has he been doing on those seats!
  18. I was waiting with baited breath to see if it got resolved in light our covert operations?
  19. Also I think Wes inadvertently makes a good point - Zed, 911, Cayman. Only 1 of those cars which have just been spoken about in the same breath are affordable to the majority of sub 25 year olds. The Zed is as close to those kind of cars as your going to get at that age and its tantalizingly cheap by comparison to own (that is of course until you actually start paying for it and all the figures you worked out turn to crap).
  20. I fear I've grown far too old at 29
  21. One of the best places I've been too. The best bit about it is the tramps........they're funnier than hell. When I was there one had snapped off a load of branches and turned himself into a makeshift bush......periodically he would leap out at unsuspecting passers by while about 20 other people were watching and pretending to read the post cards, dropping him a few dollars for this ossum entertainment.
  22. Squit.......hehe don't know why but it makes me smile.
  23. maybe not - this was it viewtopic.php?f=10&t=57028&hilit=+2nd+gear+clutch
  24. maybe not - this was it viewtopic.php?f=10&t=57028&hilit=+2nd+gear+clutch
×
×
  • Create New...