-
Posts
8,423 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by Ricey
-
S2000 will need driving like every other Honda..........thrash until the V-Tec yo! I hate cars like that but if your ok with revtastic no torque cars you will love it - it wasn't car of the year a million years running for no reason.
-
But which new car?!?!?! S2000 or Zed?
-
Cheers Chris. I've got a 12 month warranty on the Audi which I've bought on bubble so I can swap it every so often. £290 a month but ultimately I get a nice new car that looks great, drives great, does 50mpg, costs £120 to tax and will hopefully sound alright once I get the exhaust on it! I know its a soot chucker but I really wanted that over the petrol as I just perfer torque to outright screaming performance - plus the Zed is always on tap if needs be. And I've got my lovely Alfa which is still my bestest friend.
-
You know what every industry is generally made up of 90% tards and 10% quality - Mechanics are always semi inbred on licence thugs who are determined to squeeze every penny out of you - Insurance call centre operatives are always one braincell off being a single cell organism who simply cannot understand why quoting you £400 more for your renewal when all you have is another years no claims is annoying - Policemen were bullied children. - Bankers are all red braced twunts driving Audi TT's (to be fair we are). - Mortgage brokers are all lying slimy twerps who swank about in their supercars and currently reaping what they have sown - Truckers murder hookers and usually drive wearing suspenders and high heels - People who work in Kwik Fit are only 3 chromosones from being a small piece of bager poo. - Halfords rip you off and only employ teenage retards. - Car salesmen are people who were too smarmy to be estate agents - Social workers are all middle aged, hippie, liberal lesbians - Plummers are genetically unable to view a simple job and actually provide a simple solution without lots of air sucking through teeth and a 20 minute explanation about why your job is going to be particularly unusual and difficult (ergo expensive). - Anyone who works in Compliance will refuse to actually give you any conclusive guidance about anything ever but will be more than happy to reject every proposal you have with smug glee. - IT Support do not know any other solution that 'have you turned if off and rebooted?........yes.....well its broken then'. - Anyone who works in Subway undoubtedly receives health and safety training yet cannot seem to grasp that wearing plastic glove and then stifling a cough with your hand is kind of missing the point. - Bus drivers are unhappy........all of them, all of the time. - Taxi drivers......no matter how much you trust them.......even if its a family member.... you can never be sure if they're taking you the long way or not. But we all know thats just a load of sterotypical bollocks and actually there are amazing people hidden away in these industries. I was talking to a mate the other day and I said "you know what I've come to realise? Through your life you surround yourself by like minded individuals and you only notice the odd people of the world now and again. Recently though its become clear to me that actually your little bubble of people protects you from the world at large which is actually populated by 90% absolute mongtards"
-
I'm not nasty, I'm nice I am I drive a diesel and care for the furry creatures in life. Its not my fault some people are hopeless bellends that need a good verbal thrashing from a Shaolin keyboard warrior.
-
Yeah it was some sort of weird TMA or something like that.........they weren't roids - they were part of some sort of 'stack' deal with my protien. I've decided to just move into middle aged obscurity now anyway.........training is too much like hard work
-
Which fat burners are they? I need to try them. None of the over the counter ones seem to do anything these days. Where as back in the day most of them contained stimulants like speed etc to make you rush around everywhere & loose calories. Its the ones with Ephedrine in them........they're banned in many countries as they've effectively got Amphetamines in them. Apparently they send you loopy. I've tried that testosterone booster as well (see if I could grow some pubes).........they give you whacky dreams. Basically its all a load of shite..........like the ebay modders sticker says, you want "built not bought"
-
PMSL is that from past experience? No not in the Zed............
-
People do like to moan as well - your more inclined to fill in a questionaire when youve got a gripe about something........especially when its supposed to be a premium brand.
-
And the hateful bag of @*!# has driven off into the sunset. £5700 purchase price £1500 repairs £70 odd bits of crap for it. £4300 sale price £425 back from original dealer Total loss - £2545 in less than a month. BMW Z4 purchased December 2011.............total loss if your looking back to that = I know we're all anti soot chucker in sports car guise on here but I think the engine works really well in the TT especially with the quattro..........I've also bagged a Scorp stainless exhaust which apparently makes it sound a bit better!
-
Strip the bits off your zed that are at the bodyshop..........drive down and have them fitted!
-
Try humping on the bonnet?
-
I would agree with Wabbit.........if you believed the spiel you'd think you are going to be all ripped up after 5 mins of these shakes. I'm a really hard gainer and even taking protien and creatine (which I might add is bloody awful stuff) I only put 8kgs on over 3 months. I stopped for about a month and lost the lot. I've given up now and spend more time sat on my arse!
-
Read this http://www.propertyinvestmentproject.co ... enjoyment/ And this http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums/sh ... ting-agent
-
There should be a clause in the tenancy called something like the right to quiet enjoyment. It basically means your home cannot be invaded by the landlord (or agent thereof) without prior notice. I would suggest emailing again and stating that should a satisfactory response not be received the police will be notified of a break in the next time it happens.
-
Syntha 6 is literally the only shake you can possibly use without wanting to vomit! Choc peanut butter ....ooooom.....nooooom
-
Went out in a TTS at Cheshire Oaks the weekend when I got my TDI...................@*!# the bed! Bollock ripping fast and the TTS RS is even quicker! **EDIT** BTW I agree...........their sales team were superb. Best I've dealt with by a long chalk. Went to Merc the same day and the bloke looked half cut and told me they basically had no SLK TDI's in the whole country and even if they did the deal they had on would be a right load of rubbish as they would be took spec'd up! Simply did not want to sell me a car!
-
I loved your parking yesterday.........rear wheel on the path! If you need any help mate give me a shout.........I've always got a shed full of detailing crap to use if you need it (DA polishers, claybar, wet/dry vaccuum cleaner etc). Carla is working in our new building 'Eden House' a bit further up from you so she's driving passed all the time at the moment.
-
BMW - owned 6 months - £380 oil filter housing Merc - owned 4 weeks - new radiator, new electrical board, replaced gearbox, now making horrific noise from condenser £1500 Alfa - owned 3 weeks - EML came on, squeaks like a mouse over every bump...........but I do love it so Audi TT - ..........will not break!
-
FFS! I've just bought an Audi for reliablity after having that Merc!
-
spotted at last (sort of) If you keep an eye out tomorrow you may see the Merc driving off into the sunset with its new (trade ebay car seller) owner......................for hopefully at least 150 miles to get him home £1500 of repairs in its short month of ownership............a princely 7k outlay and £4300 recovery.
-
christ on a crutch dont say that!!!!!!!!!!
-
You'll never pin it down. Some do less than 50.....others are over 100k
-
I have but he needs to confirm it wasn't sold today as it was off the system (ie not at the dealer I was buying from). It's a quattro. Hard to call it a 'nice' sound but it sounds nothing like a diesel and the power band is perfect or my style of driving. £120 tax and allegedly 50+mpg. As part of the test drive he made me hug a roundabout and fully stick my foot in for 2 rotations.....simply would not budge. Not everyone's cup of tea and have been thoroughly bummed on the trade in but the merc literally sounds like its going to die and that's after 1500 of work......I just want shut. The salesman was telling me to get it on eBay but I don't want to risk someone test driving it and it going pop! It was making an horrific noise the other day from around the radiator/condenser......I thought it was the industrial aircon unit I'd parked in front of.......then I realised it was coming from the engine. Bear in mind I'm potentially going to have to commute to Birmingham if I get this new job and I've still got the spare key to Carla's zed
-
Maybe but either way it just wasn't me and I can't trust it anymore. Btw.....whilst the derv wouldn't catch a zed on the straight, it would eat it alive in the corners......and I do mean destroy it