Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Was it already in the car when u bought it? Trace the lead back or see if theres a serial number on it? Might be a tracker? Ejector seat? Surely he'd know what it was if this wasnt the case? Drat beaten to it!
  2. Ricey

    Mileage

    That's incredible!! Not really. My v6 Alfa did 250K and my 04 GT is on 132K at the moment. V6 engines live for ever if you look after them and spend your time cruising up and down motorways. Oh, and you have looked at the odometer in most taxis? Its a complete myth that engines have to be bought with low mileage, but that worry over mileage makes it better for us buyers who pick up a bargain car Engines are about the most solid thing in a car. The fact that you may have spent 3 grand on 4 clutches over that period of time along with all the other items that do wear out is something else!
  3. He might be dyslexic!!! This is true, I was feeling a little mean back from work. Now I'm mellow Doesnt stop you using the spell check facility on autotrader though!
  4. Ricey

    Going backwards

    TVR potential small bills?????? If it is then its the first one I've heard of! Bloody moneypitastic! Arousing beyond anything else though. Get an £800 Alfa.......it'll change your life I promise!
  5. If I remember rightly its the dealers own car.
  6. That is quality! I couldn't even see an interior pic via the link or my autotrader app? Me either funnily enough.....I had to look via the ipad
  7. That is quality!
  8. I know that you doof! I know im a spaz but im not that bad! Lol Well thats not what you said Actually that is a very good point.......excuse being i was rushing due to posting whilst laying a cable in work.
  9. 30k for an 8 year old nissan with a few jewels......stone me.
  10. I know that you doof! I know im a spaz but im not that bad! Lol
  11. Ricey

    SRS light

    Turn it off yourself mate using the airbag reset.........don't pay a garage for that!
  12. But like the budgie.......they're cheep! The discs have always ended up squeaking and squealing no matter how much copper gak I put on them. They stop you though............after a fashion.
  13. Eicher I've used on many many cars............utter shite every time.
  14. Paged are pretty good.
  15. Eek. I took these off my mates corolla on Sunday!
  16. My Alfa has the airbag light on..........I really need to get around to trying to turn it off.
  17. Shouldn't we be due that f*** ugly Failside Zed of Riks to be posted up on the 'spotted on ebay' section again soon for about £25k 'No timewasters'
  18. Always the connectors usually.......make sure a bottle hasn't slipped under the seat - that usually gets it a good un. Worth opening the connector and spraying some switch cleaner in there and trying another reset.
  19. We're not......we're saying don't spend all your money on that other crap when wheels should be the primary concern. The car looks ace as it is without skirts, spoilers and other finery. The wheels are the only thing letting it down
  20. you must be having a Stefi..........seriously?
  21. Hercules or Nokian are where its at.
  22. Khumo or Sunew for defs
  23. Who gives a f*** its a car anyway at the end of the day! If you avoid a ding by parking like a ***** the Law of England will only end up damaging it somehow else to punish you.
  24. Nankangs or cheaper
×
×
  • Create New...