Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. I got some for the TT (just to make me look more of an Arthur Hunt) but I could never work out the wiring so I gave up
  2. IKEA...... ARRRGHHHHH I would rather nail my foreskin to the table ......shortly after which it would be chopped up and turned into a foreskin Mcnugget in the IKEA canteen. Chester here too but I don't own a zed so not much use really.
  3. Rtbiscuit will be on hand to advise shortly I would suggest
  4. This this this I am literally in this situation - similar amount to the above, 37.5 hours a week, air conditioned office, 5 minutes from home, 30 days holiday and I ****ING DESPISE IT, MY CAREER AND EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bloody blue collar family drilled it into me that I must 'work in an office' and low and behold 13 years later here I am...........miserable as fook and trapped to buggery on the 'consumer treadmill'. I had a chat with Stew a while back about going offshore but it isn't an easy industry to get into at the best of times, never mind when your a 13 year veteran desk jockey with more DIY fails behind you than Frank Spencer.
  5. I'd say blow hot air out as presumably the cooling system and air intake take care of the 'cool' bit so the priority of the fan is to extract the hot bit. Opinion based on zero experience, knowledge or nouse
  6. Cover the oem spoiler and its up to you if you drill 2 extra holes for the other 2 bolts. People have used the oem bolt holes (x2) and glued it down.
  7. No pollen or cabin filter on zee Zed if memory serves
  8. The RS380 was the one to have for upgrades. But Nissan knew that and whacked a hefty price tag on it. You obviously dont know about Nismo's involvement in current racing, and the amount of investment that goes into it..!! :scare: I think he meant as a tuning house for production cars.
  9. We had a great thread on this that's been lost in the annals of time
  10. Pm the sandwich and this ^
  11. Where's 'do it nice or do it twice'? It would actually make sense to say that on this thread!
×
×
  • Create New...