Jump to content

The G Man

Members
  • Posts

    3,415
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The G Man

  1. If it's for an HR then these will fit http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/73317-for-sale-370z-berk-technology-hfcs/
  2. Again, I've no idea, would be nice if it did. The tips are titanium with a carbon ceramic outer shrouds, they are a work of art. To buy a set brand new is £500 and they are detachable, but I've no plans to split them.
  3. They have covered approx 12k miles, I did pay a lot more than this for them, from ZMANALEX, but I'm open to sensible offers. Can you post the link to the set you're looking at on the internet? I will price adjust as required.
  4. Not 100% sure but my guess would be no.
  5. Cars done 25.5k in three years so I reckon 16/17k, might be slightly less.
  6. Hair drier, dental floss, Sikaflex.
  7. Do it Will Fabulous indeed http://shop.rossiters.co.uk/nissan-370z-42-c.asp
  8. You sure you can handle the lack of............decorum
  9. Thanks for the clarification
  10. I don't think so, AFAIA, the 350 ones are a tad cheaper and slightly different.
  11. Car now back to stock, as a result I have a set of these springs for sale. These totally transformed the handling of my car, turned it from a bit 'Merkin, to a car with very, if any, roll, superb mod. £200 + P+P
  12. Car now returned to stock, as a result I have one of these exhausts for sale. One of the few TRUE DUAL catbacks. The sound from this, which other members will verify, is awesome. This comes with the Carbon Ceramic tips, http://www.akrapovic...ution Line (SS) Bought from the German tuner company Senner, http://www.senner-tu...bout-2/?lang=en, for 2000 Euros. Price £850 + P+P (pick up if preferred) Bargain.
  13. My 370 has now been returned to stock, as a result this is one of the parts now for sale; Berk Technology Hi Flo Cat's. Bought from Tarmac Sport, trader on here and were a fantastic addition that complimented my Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust. £250 + P+P. Cost new £400+. Been on my car for two faultless years.
  14. They're not slower, in a straight line or round a track, well the one that was at the RAF Valley track day a few years ago driven by a friend on semi slicks was slower and he was on the limit, I never even turned my traction control off either Oh it was the 300RS not the 500, but I dare say some super tuned modded ones are and feel faster, but definitely not stock. On pass laps with him, I was impressed with the handling for a FWD vehicle though, some very clever stuff Ford managed on the front set up, but never felt overwhelmed by the speed
  15. Don't miss out on the Gorge du Verdun, if you hit it at the right time of day, coming up from Monaco, around 5-6ish, when most are off the roads for tea, it's a belter. You might recognise it from when Top Gear test drove the Audi RS4 and raced the two free climbers up a cliff face. We've stayed there on Lac sur Mer, close to Moustiere St Marie (beautiful village) The Italian Lakes are gorgeous, and offer a not to far drive to Stelvio, also take in Livorgno (tax free haven). On the Stelvio, watch out for bikers, they don't seem to give a f%*k about cars, from the Italian side it's a pretty hairy drive up! Good luck, hope all goes well
  16. The G Man

    991 GT3

    3 Children for sale, 1 slightly soiled wife, 2 houses, 3 cars, 1 left bollock, 2 Patterdales (no, no car is worth it!), 1 right arm (abused since age 13), whole package, straight swap for 1 991 GT3 Please PM for more details!!
  17. Problem is Jay, German starts at 49k without any options added, from new of course, well the German one i'm thinking about and nearer 57k for the right spec
  18. Probably, they are a genuine 370 option from new, not an aftermarket add on. They are very nice, day or night, nothing "tacky" just right. The 370 doesn't have an enormous options list, sill plates, mud guards, metallic paint that's about it for a GT spec'd model, which most are
  19. Was on Exercise in the Brecon Beacons not long after seeing this, @*!# myself a couple of times when strange noises came from the woods in the dark, and I'm not talking about the baby Para's that were being the "enemy" forces
  20. Inglorious Basterds is right up there with Tarentino's best, looking forward to Django on Blu Ray, I think the cinema is a sleep inducing place and much prefer home cinema.
  21. Wouldn't be cool getting stuck on a slippery slipway with your rear wheel, 325bhp sports car
  22. And the two that are following this
×
×
  • Create New...