Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. I love the btcc, far more exciting than F1. Plato is too much of a bully on the circuit and its never his fault....cough cough but it sure does make fore dramatic racing. I love it. Want to attend a lot more races this year.
  2. Lol, not gonna rollock you but I doubt I will be selling you an exhaust in the near future as its costing me a fricking fortune !! I knocked £200 off this one as it was the first in the uk, it's given me nothing but a headache getting it here, made zero money anyway and looks like its going to be more money down the drain. For anyone thinking of getting into this game all I will say is good luck and don't give up your day job
  3. My 350 you got me. The 370 goes out in all weather and I have 2 years and 9 months to go and it does not matter if I total it. Very quiet
  4. Lol thanks guys. Will have to keep trying to perfect the little toy look. Really impressed with the app tough, works well and very easy to use
  5. Nice one, now who is going to do the Big Brother voice over
  6. Gave Rosie a good clean today and decided to take some pics and play about with the instagram app and see what all the fuss was about. Have to say im really impressed. Im totally useless with a camera but these didnt come out half bad. Definitely recommend trying it out and heres the bonnet
  7. Looks and sounds lovely. Good choice, bet you are glad of that gentle encouragement now lol He you get the alignment sorted.
  8. Looks very nice mate. Perfect weather for it
  9. Welcome to the club. Bet you are enjoying the zed. Had mine 2 years and im still grinning like an idiot and loving it. There are lots of up and coming meets and be great to have you along. Buying and driving the zeds is only half the fun, its the friends and social side of the forum thats a big winner. Enjoy and lets see some photos of the zed
  10. I can see a contender for next years calendar will be your motor mate. Great photos.
  11. Congratulations mate, im really pleased for you. The exhaust looks and sounds awesome. Well done for getting it all fitted Hope you can sort the alignment. To get more of a respeonse id post this up as a separate thread.
  12. Looks and sounds great. A very well loved car
  13. Awesome videos sam, the car looks and sounds fantastic. Bet you had a smile on your face all day.
  14. Nice work darren, hope the rest of the bits arrive soon for you.
  15. I see you have been working out zugara
  16. OK, with the 370's and the key in your pocket you need to press the small button on either door or the rectangular rubber button for the rear hatch to unlock them. And the same to lock the doors and pushing the round buuton for the rear hatch to lock. Push button start once you are in the car. Need to be close to the car for it activate. But if you use the buttons on the fob (like the 350) I would say it unlocks/locks at least 50 metres away if you want. I thought everyone already knew what the door buttons do colin, i mean its obvious isnt it cough cough
  17. Nice one chris, have to say this guy was seriously impressive. It was one of the best and quickest £10/£20 ive ever spent. "hello", lever in, pop and bobs your uncle.
  18. Bloody hell! Aye got to the point where i thought it was too cheap and wondered why. I wanted a roadster though so wasnt interested. Smashing deal for whoever bought it though.
  19. Thats the last time i put it on my forehead........
  20. It will be sorted Will. Better had be by late May as we have found you the "walls" Did you say walls? Where where.....
  21. Have to say Chris thanks for all the help, i know its not been easy but you've been a star i will definitely be bringing my business your way in the future. That is if you want it lol. Thanks again.
  22. In all honesty that does sound high. As a comparison I traded mine in about 6 weeks ago, it was a 55 plate kuro gt with 57k on the clock. It was mint. I only got 7k pex for it and they have it up for saleon the forecourt for 9k. I know pex value isnt that useful as the bottom line figure is the difference between the car you pex and the car you buy but it gives ou a comparison.
×
×
  • Create New...