Jump to content

RisingPower

Members
  • Posts

    1,317
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RisingPower

  1. Should get away with it, especially if you are running stretched tyres I've had my arches rolled on the volks at stock height with those offsets/widths, but if you go stretched I don't think you'd have that issue at all. I'd go with those and get 275 in the rear
  2. A hotspot of good taste?
  3. Odd It still there? Two azures in linton however, best colour Incidentally, i've now seen pictures of your zed and it wasn't yours
  4. Odd It still there? Two azures in linton however, best colour
  5. You waved, waved back
  6. Talking about bad fitting wheels, blatant stealage from my350z
  7. I liked the front, rest for me was a bit... meh, after a while. When I had it I was thinking of a diffuser on the back, I think that's all it would need. Ducktail spoiler would be stoopid as it's not a csl. Have I hijacked this thread enough yet?
  8. Iunno what you mean. Look at this crummy thing (Yes those were the stock, bleeding heavy 18"s)
  9. See, you've got taste, but you're now looking at an m3 Wait, there may be a pot and a kettle in there
  10. I'd man up until I hit the first smallish bump round here. Then I'd cry like a little girl
  11. Pah, I like it the way it is I still like the tyre visible beneath the arch and not enough camber for it to be hugely noticeable, just, there. I still wouldn't dare run that over here, would be impossible to get anywhere.
  12. Oh yeah, seen that scene on my350z, not for me, but I get it and I'd be amazed if anyone could run that over here. Seems it works in texas, but that's about all It's not dangerous, but it is form over function However, for me, this is still the
  13. I'm open to both imho, but even for my taste there's a point where it goes too far like the 12"s shown above. By all means, stretch can be done very nicely indeed, but, I think there are just some silly examples whereby the car imho is dangerous. I however, find my 255 out front on 9.5"s a little stretched, whilst the 285 out rear on 10.5 is a little too fat for my liking also? For me stance up to a degree, performance up to a degree, hopefully one w/out sacrificing t'other, but I can sort of understand the appeal of form> function up to a point also
  14. Got to be cheaper than £8 from Japan, and a lot quicker. Yeah but I'd buy it from both of them tbh, but I only want one
  15. What are your postage charges sarah and alex?
  16. All depends on the salesperson, some of them have been pretty good. If they're really interested in you buying the car I find they generally take you out on a better route
  17. Lower than that? Crikey, seen some slammed zeds in the usa but never over here. Looks very nice though
  18. Yeah, it mentions the thread size, but i'm darned if I can find the pitch anywhere
  19. Damned if I can find out which one is the right one for the Z, but according to vividracing this one is (part no 32865-RN105), albeit with the 5mt adhesive label: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0614403950 Does this look right to you guys/gals? Cheers (If any traders have this up for grabs, would be handy )
  20. TBH, that is however the most realistic looking replica I've seen. That's not bad at all imo. Until of course he gets trounced by anything a bit quick
  21. Sweet merciful crap. Looks like someone needs an attitude adjustment. Hope it gets sorted ok and to your liking
  22. Will have to verify that at the next meet
  23. I hate anything apple But onboard graphics was a no no for games when I was building pc's aaages back. Since then I believe the downfall of pc games means there's no real point anymore in anything more than bog standard spec, aside from video editing and even then it's a stretch imo.
  24. Scary, same colour zeds, pretty similar background
  25. They are standard fit, but they only work some of the time
×
×
  • Create New...