Jump to content

RisingPower

Members
  • Posts

    1,317
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RisingPower

  1. Stroking my new knobs sheath? Nah, it is nice and alcantara'ish though Thanks mate
  2. The new gaiter:
  3. Just wondering whether anyone nearish cambridgeshire has any rainbow components which I could have a listen to. 99% sure I'll be trying to get the hertz mlk 165's now after hearing them, but would like to see how rainbow compare if poss
  4. Happy birthday fella
  5. If you fancy a nice run we are having a meet up in Horsham this Sunday, you can hear a HKS, Milltek with Pop Charger and Milltek with HFC's all in a line Oh and maybe a Nismo to if Risingpower puts his foot down about shopping No point in listening to those rubbish millteks, they're only for dave Even the nismo drones though I'd try the greddy evo 2 IMHO the nismo is the jdm sound. The greddy evo is slightly musclier? If you're looking for a "supercar" sound, i'm not sure you'll get it. 3.5 v6 <> supercar imo. Though, I guess the nsx had a v6. This imho = muscle/supercar sound: Oh lordy, I think I just did a sex wee.
  6. Mag blue ftw
  7. Just a thought, but you may well have already seen this: http://my350z.com/forum/350z-colors/245 ... lue-6.html From there, if no budget specified, has to be the ce28n's in mag blue for me
  8. Youuu!!!! You'd better be coming in yer black zed dressed as a lady
  9. Oh well, no point in coming then Besides, gord know how dirty my volks would look after 100 miles
  10. Darnit, that looks pretty nice too Tempting...
  11. The colder weather has made it look low enough for my liking, I'll just make it colder out when I go out in future Can't lower it here, wouldn't be able to get over the hill without ripping the flexi pipe off
  12. RisingPower

    Missing meets

    I was looking forward to seeing dave in his stockings also
  13. Thought mine looked just like your 370z at the grasshoppers Whoops Cheers colin
  14. Thanks to zmanalex for the tail lights
  15. Darn you sarah I'll see how it goes though anyways, I've decided on one so will see how it goes when it arrives. It's not the redline either
  16. IMHO, I love my nismo system. I still think it could be a bit louder/more aggressive though, which is why I'll be considering either berk hfc's or motordyne xyz with race cats and straight pipes. Sorry to those that have k1, but, imho it just doesn't sound that nice to me and I'm not a fan of the looks either. If you really wanted to be different, I'd love to hear another example of this, would probably be the only one in the uk also: If you wanted plain, obscenely loud and imho doesn't look nice: Here's my nismo though:
  17. Does look nice and a massive improvement over oem but, alcantara
  18. No Though I did consider it. For one second http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISSAN-350Z-GEAR- ... 439b748dad However, if anyone wants to chop something like that onto my zed interior pic I remain unconvinced http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SOUFFLET-LEVIER-F ... 439c88d8b8. Oh and f me, those seats
  19. But is it nicer than alcantara? I like alcantara
  20. It's only the gaiters I'm looking at
  21. Oh hell, missed redline off the vote options Maybe I'll just get both then decide later
  22. RisingPower

    Yay/Nay?

    Ok, so, I blame dave for this Which combo? Leave as is: Or richbrook handle: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003 ... 4NLQ29SZMD These alcantara gaiters: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISSAN-350Z-ALCAN ... 5195db0296 Or redlinegoods black leather w/red threading gaiters: Bearing in mind, hopefully next interior mod will be half black alcantara/half leather recaro trendlines
  23. Whichever components you like the sound of and that fit? You may find this helpful though, I do. I think what's been said elsewhere is so long the mounting depth is less than 2 7/8" http://my350z.com/forum/audio-and-video ... guide.html
  24. I've yet to see your knob Is yours shinier? I do like ians nardo torino cover but tbh, speakers/amp next
×
×
  • Create New...