Jump to content

RisingPower

Members
  • Posts

    1,317
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RisingPower

  1. I don't want to see them *that* much
  2. Hmm, oh well.
  3. Thought they were cheaper than regular te37's and I think since you'll have to preorder them in 19" you may get a discount? How do you like the looks of work t1s varianzas? IMHO they're very very nice, have nice dish, not quite volk prices but close, they do them in matte black or diamond cut and black. Think they look stunning in diamond cut with black on an azure zed. http://www.workwheelsusa.com/product.ph ... 4&wheel=50 Mine are fairly deep at I think it was 5.25" dish at the back?
  4. Oh and OT but whats with the side z badge or lack thereof? I'd still like to see a zed on the new te37 super laps in the UK.
  5. Yes yes yes!!! Do it. If I had a GM it would be the choice for me If you're gonna respray the car black, green: Otherwise I'd save the moolah towards another set of wheels
  6. Does it still sound and have the reliability of a standard petrol engine?
  7. I don't get LPG, you get diesel if you want economy, petrol for fun, why LPG?
  8. That's a massive improvement upon the cayman you were looking at IMHO caymans just look like any other porsche and the 370z isn't *that* interesting to look at either. Corvette for me, from the front, sides, back Or, a roush mustang
  9. Anyone got popcorn?
  10. Happy birthday fellas!
  11. +1, I've heard they're good for keeping warm outside this time of year if you then set fire to the bin?
  12. Urr, it's a - they have 4 seats? Hmm....
  13. Is that not an art form????? Parkour?
  14. From my perspective, porsches are a bit muted, but that'll suit you mate, bwahaha I don't however like those wide arch kits, imho if they don't blend it looks like stuck on tat. However, if you don't like this dave, I give up http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2300458.htm
  15. I like shiny things You carbon fibre hoe IMHO the only materials in porsches should be alcantara and leather, after being in a track prepped gt3 Why is it these wheels pop up on pretty much any car? http://www.pistonheads.com/SALES/2297831.htm For a cayman, I wouldn't mind this one (note the wheels ): http://www.pistonheads.com/SALES/2293556.htm
  16. Can't it at least have the turbo diamond cut wheels?
  17. I guess calling seibon that may be stretching the point.
  18. Is that really English? The word you've underlined is, yes: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/izzat
  19. Izzat really dry carbon? Thought it was a heck of a lot more moolah and a heck of a lot less shiny?
  20. If you mean flush, mine are 10.5 et 18 at the back and imho they're pretty much flush. However, filling the arches, 18"s imho won't do that even with lowering but that's just my opinion. Also, if you want to keep the tyre size and be flush, think the standard rays are +33 and 8.5, soooo.... quite large spacers? Ahh, but seeing 9.5 on the back, you'll be running a bit of stretch also on the 245's. For the 8.5/9.5 imho you really want very low offsets to keep it flush, or you could use spacers. http://www.1010tires.com/wheeloffsetcalculator.asp To get 8.5/9.5 in about 9.5 +17/10.5 +18 flush you're talking +4, +5. For ref, imho this is flush enough: I'm sure ian will be along with some hellaflush wheels
  21. I thought it was just a question of falling in and out at the right angle?
  22. its not going to work; no one wants them stop flashing your vette up on here I want it though Yo attak, the db9 isn't your second car?
  23. IMHO they're all boring This, however: http://www.pistonheads.com/SALES/1580529.htm
  24. Soon there'll be some more alcantara in there and at least the handbrake will be done with an alcantara gaiter soon
×
×
  • Create New...