Jump to content

evilscorp

Members
  • Posts

    3,378
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by evilscorp

  1. I wont take my jdm near a dealer as they say every part is 50% more and on back order lol
  2. If your handy with a spanner/fool hardy like me, try fitting the supercharger yourself and order it from america, if you have a friend over there get it sent over as a gift or something and its going to be around £4000 http://www.vortechsuperchargers.com/product.php?p=117 well thats my plan anyway.
  3. Radiators, im after one these can be universal (sometimes) so you can sell to a wider market. I like mishimoto ones Defo some items between the £20-£100 mark for when your waiting for pay day but still fancy a treat!
  4. If your like me and very stubborn, I dont *plan* on ever selling my Z, so what money gets spent on it is for my pleasure and worth every penny! If you set yourself a limit for power etc (380bhp for me) then if you give yourself a little larger smile every day by spending a bit more dosh then why not Whos selling the SC for £2000 dont tempt me just yet!!!
  5. looks great fun! how many cars did they have on the track at one time?
  6. I managed to change mine without removing the strut brace but it was a pain! get a magnet on a stick if you can, I lost 2bolts in the process.
  7. But does your family! What if your dad needs to move it and it ends up halfway though your wall! But if your like me no one else gets to touch it so im sure it will be fine
  8. its a bloody good fake, I do agree the light is wrong and the wiper looks suspect but the brakes look similar size etc.
  9. if you type 430 into google images they really are that ugly looking seats.
  10. looks good
  11. I read the mag and thought it had fair comments but was surprised at the ttrs being such a disappointment, my dad has a tts and the interior is far superior to most cars and it feels quicker than my 350z by quite a bit (dsg gearbox, magnetic suspension.) but the Z is rarer to the common person on the street so I tend to get more looks
  12. put more super in the tank then wait a couple of hours then try it(mabe flooded if you kept trying it), if not you can get spark plug testers for a few quid off the net which are handy to rule out ignition problems.
  13. I thought I could smell a slight burning smell when I gave mine think it is most likely the clutch, mine is still on its first after 51000 miles so its bound to be a bit wore'n.
  14. Looks but I wouldnt have wrapped the circular area around the shifter, does this not remove the ability to check which gear you are in? (except by memory+guess work). must have been fiddly cant see any join/split lines welldone!
  15. Mine are still in the box waiting to book into RStuning with any other engine mods I get in the next few months.
  16. Cheers Alex when I get round to buying some I will be quick to send you a mail! but wont be till late in the year after MOT and uprev is done
  17. Hi guys was looking into getting decats but whats the deal with the engine light i.e. lambda sensors can you reset the ecu so the light goes away? when uprev is done can they stop it from happening etc? would change them back every year for MOT can this mess up the car? Thanks
  18. cheers, but ive bought a low profile trolley jack, just waiting for the weather to get better and my pay check 2come in so I can buy some front rotors off ZMANALEX. Cant be too hard mabe 3hours max worth of work.
  19. good shout, typo, yes it's a 2006 model... Forgot to say hello
  20. Ur 350z has no bonnet bump? are you sure its an 07 I thought they had the bulge?
  21. Put my pics at the bottom of this page, viewtopic.php?f=84&t=49441&start=15 my bad! but here is a nice oldie
  22. I changed mine with my dad in under 5hours and installed a new cam cover and plenum spacer(it was apart anyway) Got the parts of ZMANALEX and used normal tools (make sure you have a low force torque wrench). I think I made a post of the work plus pics if you use the search viewtopic.php?f=64&t=47474 I asked nissan and they wanted £500ish for the job, just to note I had never worked on an engine before, so I recommend you try it yourself
  23. I got a garage to make me a full dual custom one for £500 I think you may have paid a bit much
  24. Will be doing mine soon, just waiting on my new low trolley jack to get the dam thing up Have you put new ferodo pads on too? how much difference over oem parts
×
×
  • Create New...