-
Posts
22,249 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by spursmaddave
-
Blue car with yellow calipers just wrong
-
So that is the final piece of the Jigsaw for Scotland.... 350z x 3, 370z, Porker x 2, Asbo Hatch, Jaaaaag & a GTR.... sounds like fun
-
In the mean time you get to work on something completely different tomorrow
-
-
Don't think the red seats would have looked right in Rosie.....
-
Looks great
-
I'm with you there, and better still when you do show them a clean pair of heels they are even more surprised :o Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Very nice Straun, comfort, style & speed Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Not the pictures or story I was hoping to be posting........
spursmaddave replied to shire350Z's topic in 350Z General
Sorry to have read all that James, big decision to make, to go with your heart or your head... hope you get things sorted one way or another buddy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -
Good luck Andy, from experience most communications companies are the worst bloody communicators know to man!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Also be aware that if you like SQ then DAB is awful unless you listen to BBC stations. Most others are very low bitrate and some even in mono :o Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Cheapest round here is 111.9 for petrol and 109.9 for diesel No idea what super is at the moment
-
Only 1 place I would go if I had a performance Nissan - http://www.kaizermotor.co.uk Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Or the young lad that died in Bexleyheath from a drug cocktail of legal highs... who actually had a heart condition and could have died at anytime but hey that story wouldn't sell any advertising space would it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Most animals for food, chicken, cows even dogs in China are bred for food so why get all teary eyed about it and insist they are freed, if it wasn't for the demand they wouldn't even exist I would class myself as an animal lover and animals seem to love me too, I think they can tell if that's possible. If I was Chinese I am sure I would scoff a big dog steak or a cat burger and not think anything of it, wouldn't make me a bad person as I don't give a crap about the chicken that was bred so that I can have my dinner tonight... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Surely if it's free servicing then you don't have to stick with it? Would be different if you paid £x for a deal but if it was throw in then for peace of mind go to someone you know and trust Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Yeah what the guy did was disgusting legal or not but the social media frenzy is just as sick imo and with each of these things the reaction just gets more and more ott, won't be long before someone is killed because of something like this especially with all the guns in he U.S. !!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
1st Time Wiring in Head Unit - JVC
spursmaddave replied to monkeybrain1234's topic in I.C.E & Electronics
Thanks for advice - When you say "good" what would you deem a "good" earth? Just connected securely to the chassis, I found a nice big bolt just behind the gear shift and never had any issues with alternator whine or hissing Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -
I think they just put the Zed picture at the top because it was the one mentioned that would get the most attention... like I said earlier in the thread it has got quite a few people on here talking about PH so job accomplished Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Mine was soft even on 20" rims but Sly sorted that out for me too Anyway stop making me talk about my car, it's not allowed apparently Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk im talking about a Lincoln Ls not a JAG.................................OR are they the same thing? Neither are a Zed so you are dicing with danger Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Mine was soft even on 20" rims but Sly sorted that out for me too Anyway stop making me talk about my car, it's not allowed apparently Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
I think that was the x-type although plenty of ford parts here and there which means spares are sometimes very reasonable, Sly replaced a complete front wheel hub the other month for £250 which I thought was going to be a lot more Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Alright then your Lincoln Ls Except that probably has leaf springs Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
I think that was the x-type although plenty of ford parts here and there which means spares are sometimes very reasonable, Sly replaced a complete front wheel hub the other month for £250 which I thought was going to be a lot more Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Wow Reminds me why I don't post so much anymore, used to be friendly banter now it's just bollocks I didn't mention my car, you did unsuccessfully trying to make out it is something it isn't, and when I stick up for what is an absolutely superb machine I get abuse.... Ho hum.... Strange comments about figures when there are countless posts on here about dynos and how an air filter can add a bhp or 2 to a 350, I thought this was a car forum Don't think I mentioned football either but there you go This place is as dry as a Nuns knickers nowadays Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
A diesel rep mobile that is quicker than a standard Zed Oh and as for cats and rep mobiles.... hello Dan Just ask a lady, coming first isn't always the best thing. Sometimes it's about the journey to get there If the journey is on heated/air conditioned seats in the lap of luxury listening to an optical surround sound system with 16 speakers wand over 500lbs/ft so you can overtake pretty much most of what's on the road then yes, I agree it's all about the journey 😀 Nope I retro-fitted the seats and had the engine tuned to add the torque 😀