-
Posts
22,249 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by spursmaddave
-
It didn't
-
Thanks for the comments clarkie, and yes it is even more stunning in the flesh huh The reason it is such a bargain is the damage, I was going to get it fixed and the lacquer freshened up a bit then Craig (Muddy) came along.....
-
I could have posted pics of the (almost) brand new one I just fitted but anyway provisionally sold to ikarus
-
Come with Chauffeur -
-
I've seen a nice yellow 07 cupra that was very But the Mrs thought that the black lower bumper looked like "they forgot to fit a bumper to it" Bit of colour coding???? Yeah I know what you mean, my FR is black so you don't notice it too much. Quite a few owners spray them gloss black as they are very 'plasticy' looking. As Stew said you could always do a quick spray job (although this one has the BTCC back bumper) -
-
You can see the passenger side one and a bit of the gear surround here - And you can see the centre part here (with the damaged bit on the right hand side) -
-
Shame you can't convince her about the Cupra, has 4 doors but looks like a 2 door with the hidden handles too. A few cheapish mods and a remap and they are 300+bhp If she is on an Eco drive what about a Leon FR TDI, I have one and you can get 40mpg round town and they are seriously quick, especially if you remove the DPF then you have 230bhp and 400+lbs of Torque and you can still get 50mpg on a long run The interior is low rent but then it's a Golf in a different dress for a lot less
-
I feel like I have had a Avatar complaint....
spursmaddave replied to DoogyRev's topic in Off Topic Discussion
I once had an ex with a nightmare of a 16 y/old son..... he HATED clowns.... so I lent him IT to watch late one night (obviously without the DVD case) deep joy.... -
Hi SpursMadDave The old one's are the best one's imo............... You're right there!
-
Man - Doctor I have a steering wheel in my pants Doctor - How does it feel Man - not great, it's driving me nuts Boom Boom
-
You loved dressing up as a cowboy as a kid and fulfilled that by becoming a rancher in Texas and you love the sound of your spurs so much you wear them everywhere you go *ching* *ching* DAD!!!!! Not seen you since I left Texas all those years ago...
-
Should be perfect out of the box IMO of course it will inevitable pick up a few scratches and dents but it should be perfect to start with
-
]I got this kit 2nd hand from a member on here a few months ago, but recently purchased the same set almost brand new from another member, so here is the chance for someone to benefit This is superb quality, anyone who is in any doubt just google and find out how much it costs I would like to sell the set complete but if there is not any interest then I will split it up. As you can see from the pics it is in good condition apart from one area on the drivers side about a third of the way up the centre cubby. It has a split almost half way through, im sure that someone with the correct equipment and knowledge could glue this and re-lacquer it. The cubby door also has a couple of creases in it, hard to spot even in the pictures but they are there. I have almost polished them out, just a bit more elbow power needed to completely get rid of them. The door inserts are in very good condition as you can see from the pics. I do not have the door inserts that go by the pull handles, but there are the 3 dial pieces for the centre section. I am looking for £200 or very near and postage would probably be around £20. The 2 door inserts alone are £250 brand new The full set would probably set you back around £600+ depending on the £ to the $ This really makes a HUGE difference to the interior Thanks for looking
-
Surely it should be A7TAK Z then Not knocking the use of the '7' I have a Leon FR with the plate FR5 7EON Not hard to work out where I got mine.....
-
What about a Leon Cupra?
-
No worries, I learnt the hard way too
-
Well not all insurers like high power sports cars so maybe just a 'get out' of insuring you I had read good things about Sky & Chris Knott on here but just shows you need to shop around, I was REALLY shocked at their quotes!!! Im 41 and unless I ever own a Ferrari or go to prison for I don't expect to be paying £1k+ for car insurance
-
Apparently not Only thing they did say is if it was damaged in an accident then it would be replaced with a stock one, fair enough I guess. Maybe its just that the 370z is worth a whole lot more than a 54 plate 350z
-
Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit..... Nice one!
-
You need to earth it, have a look at srobriens post, it will tell you everything you need to know
-
Just phoned Privilege about my renewal and told them about the new exhaust (Buddy Club) and they said absolutely fine, no problem as it doesn't increase performance. Tried Sky insurance and Chris Knott and both wanted almost £1,000, Privilege dont even want £600 what a no brainer!
-
TOP GEAR NEW SERIES THIS SUNDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
spursmaddave replied to Tarmac@TarmacSportz's topic in Off Topic Discussion
The BBC probably pay them all by the episode and times are tight.... -
How old is your Z and whats your Mileage ?
spursmaddave replied to jollyranchers's topic in 350Z General
SpursMadDave.............54................. 82k bodyboarder..............57................. 19k 350 Russ.................52..................54k Friddela.................04.................101k Clarkie34................06..................23k Ian......................03..................35k ChrisJones6699...........04..................67k MacW.....................54..................89k bigbramble...............05..................37k doogyrev.................07..................33k Wasso....................06..................42k James B..................53..................83k craigo...................05..................25k Beavis...................05..................17k CaptainSensible..........06..................47k Watshot..................57 ................. 3k Zugara...................07..................17k Stretch..................04..................45k Andlid...................03..................42k Goldcrest Four...........06.................. 7k Neilp....................06..................23k Jay......................03..................43k Richt....................56..................16k Daveparkin...............57..................14k RichIOW..................07..................29k DontPanic................54..................73k JetSet...................55...................8k Jerry3167................04..................28k glrnet...................54..................31k Andyzed..................07..................34k Greido...................56..................44k Niko.....................54..................15k Un1eash..................56..................11k geoler...................57..................21k Aust350z.................03..................34k j33p1995.................06..................36k ChrisS...................54..................31k Posidrive................55..................50k BladesGrant..............53..................24k AndWood..................04..................41k neil354..................06..................31k Gibby....................55..................80k Zee......................03..................46k Danny 350z...............06..................25k Anubis...................52..................29k hoffs350z................07..................24k fakeindian...............53..................39k karl922..................07..................52k pimm.....................04..................40k JAMIE MOY................08..................8k Im bored at work and its 01:44.....