Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Been crossing lines for many many years...
  2. Well he is friends and family I guess, he is the son I never wanted
  3. I am sure Ady will let us have a play with his next weekend
  4. Yes Papa
  5. Not sure they do BGWs though Marks & Spencer are having a 20% off event (Friends & Family) Clothing, homeware & beauty Valid from 18 September to 22 September 2014 ONLINE CODE: SEP14A2 Code is valid for multiple use As usual some restrictions apply
  6. I can understand that.... be sure to post a leaving thread Love you really
  7. Hubby having an orgie? only you could could come to that conclusion, OMG there is a man in a balaclava with my tell in his hands, Must be role play I'll see if the mrs will try that tonight Not sure who'll be wearing baclava though, oh hang on. Has balaclave can travel If you think I'm gonna sit there whilst you, well I'm not saying it, you've got another thing coming. Even with a balaclava on your missus would recognise me
×
×
  • Create New...