Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Just a few hundred million
  2. Had to change the last photo to avoid a ban
  3. +
  4. Oh and some lucky b/stard won £20k on the lottery!!! Everyone said well done.... through gritted teeth
  5. Don't forget that Octet was made senior UK salesman for Apple
  6. It's Thursday
  7. Want me to stoke your fire Flex, speed you up a bit or shall I leave that to Dave I'm too tired for any of that at the mo! Surely the forum is the right speed for you then
  8. I was going to get these if I kept my Zed longer Unfortunately a Zed is a poor place for SQ, in the end I just went for volume to drown out the road noise
  9. Happy Birthday
  10. I know I just don't get it 16 million people have watched the 'bendy iphone' vid on uTube so I guess there is your answer....
  11. Fixed
  12. Darn I missed out on a Wales trip going to go jump off the 7 bridge tomorrow Can I have your Pumpkin
  13. Are they a Welsh farming family? they wear green tie up wellies Prefer pink wellies
  14. I have had a VERY close shave, would you like me to send you some pics
  15. Wow those videos are soooo cool
  16. Are they a Welsh farming family?
  17. You can have free roam of the sheep in the field Boyo
  18. GIT!!!! You will probably put them all on facebook just to rub it in
  19. Just to make it clear I didn't start this thread to antagonise anyone or to show off. Far from it in fact, it is all about this forum and how a group of us have become I think life long friends, certainly well beyond Zeds. I had hoped the infectious spirit of us all might prompt some of you to do the same. There are many other members we would have loved to invite along but to be honest and a little selfish the fun of IT deteriorates with numbers unfortunately. This weekend is as much about a group of very good mates meeting up for wine, beer, spirits and manlove
  20. Now THAT is really antagonising me
×
×
  • Create New...