Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Your thinking of the wrong heel-toe dave Maybe it is my choice of footwear
  2. Sorry mate missed your reply, yeah free download Linky - http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-8/iso
  3. Very unlucky against Liverpool, I hate penalty shootouts Yeah it was gutting, especially as Gerrard should never have taken it - scouser, Liverpool fan & the cousin of the oppositions captain was never a good candidate to take such an important penalty Was a good day out though & hopefully another Wembley trip in May for a play off final Fingers crossed, and if you do make it up maybe I will make the away game next season
  4. Should work well with that The gui is based on the new Xbox one that came out a few months back... Which in itself is based on the phone GUI, they are trying to present one GUI for all Windows family products. Not sure how well a PC will work with touchscreen gestures, think I will stick to W7 unless they have significant performance increases for SSDs etc. Indeed, I was just curious.... so installed it on my laptop, it does let you view a 'normal' desktop but the settings are all over the place... keeps asking me to sign into my Windows Live account so I can visit the appstore.... no thanks
  5. Very unlucky against Liverpool, I hate penalty shootouts
  6. Should work well with that The gui is based on the new Xbox one that came out a few months back...
  7. I have the Nismo pedal, it has improved my heel and toe action by about 0.01%
  8. Neither, but if it makes you feel better you can do both
  9. Yeah and Swansea are holding their own just about, imagine Cardiff v Swansea as an all Prem match Sadly they are i was hoping they would lose 6-0 every week That's not very patriotic is it
  10. I am a window licker and definitely not PC
  11. Isn't that a quote from Dawn French
  12. Best advice is to tesr drive a few and then you will pick up on what the gearbox should feel like etc
  13. Harsh but very true, actually it was £187 I looked :wink:
  14. Yeah and Swansea are holding their own just about, imagine Cardiff v Swansea as an all Prem match
  15. The don't really slow you down, in fact at higher speeds I expect they do indeed give you a little bit extra, but at slow speeds or pulling away from standing you get a slight hesitation, almost like the engine has to take a deep breath.... Sound is awesome though, I have one but I also have a standard aurbox & panel filter
  16. With a proper rock voice too, like he gargles with boulders
  17. True but there is a difference between a limited edition rarity and a bespoke interior. All depends how it is done but one thing is for sure it won't add anythig to the value of the car evenif you spend £3k doing a superb job
  18. Its only a beta version and I can see a lot of people not upgrading....! It would be great on a touch screen but really doesn't work on a normal screen with a mouse.... Probably lots of changes before it goes retail anyway
  19. Anyone else installed it yet Very tablet orientated.... takes a bit of getting used to
  20. I bet he didn't hang around to take pictures for an install thread
  21. Dibs on the conduit, could use it for the tumble dryer
  22. Could be 3 or 4..... No doubt the press will be shouting for HR again....
  23. Can't believe Liverpool payed around £70m for Downing, Henderson & Johnson Add Carroll to that at £30m and you have £100m of English 'talent' that I wouldn't have anywhere near the International side
  24. :ban: At least from this thread :lol:
  25. Don't rate the back 4 apart from Baines and Barry shouldn't be in an England shirt Adam Johnson needs to move to a club where he will play every week, wasted at City as a bit player....
×
×
  • Create New...