Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. This thread has enough images of half naked people on it already I think a picture of a busty blonde is a bit different to Adrian's builders bum crack Anyway great work on pumpkin
  2. Dirty minds think alike.... I am sure there is a joke about big ends here somewhere
  3. Enough with the car pics, where are the pics of the busty blonde
  4. Pretty much spot on
  5. Sorry mine was the 3rd post.... can't think why it went downhill from there it was never really uphill just sarcasm it's a hobby of mine What is this sarcasm you speak of
  6. Ok back (slightly) on topic, I have never ever watched strictly but I do watch gogglebox and they showed Greg Wallace dancing.... so funny
  7. Sorry mine was the 3rd post.... can't think why it went downhill from there
  8. Gixxer & I just had a bit of a chat and nobody else was around
  9. Haha, don't think your lad appreciated the help - he booted me out of the fire team! I'm putting it down to my frenetic approach, it's a bit much for some... Did he I think one if his mates was online so he probably wanted him instead of one of his old mans car friends It was a fairly easy mission anyway as I am just helping him work his way up
  10. I think the relics you need are just found all over the surface of Mars - like the Helium Filaments on the Moon, Spin Metal on Earth etc. The look like shiny tree stumps I think. And my advice for the Crucible is stick with it. I was useless to begin with, not saying I'm great now but I do at least nearly always finish with a positive kill/death ratio. Bering the boring sod that I am I even uploaded a game from last nigth to youtube, here if anyone is interested: Thanks for helping me & my boy out earlier
  11. Happy birthday chaps Finally some people I actually know!
  12. I noticed that, definitely not forgiven or forgotten I thought Tony Parks came across as a frustrated band member who wanted to be a front man... You're phone must be changing banks to parks, def wanted to be a front man, did you notice everytime he spoke someone over him I like the Gabriel and Collins genesis, lamb lies was an underrated album imo Haha no I am watching Match of the Day For the love of god ! Focus man Football Focus was on Saturday lunchtime We get it at midnight ... It's wales Ok I won't tell you the results from last week as you are watching them now 'live' watching now, i dont know how Gordon Banks plays with the damaged eye Wasn't he also on bass guitar for Led Zepp?
  13. I noticed that, definitely not forgiven or forgotten I thought Tony Parks came across as a frustrated band member who wanted to be a front man... You're phone must be changing banks to parks, def wanted to be a front man, did you notice everytime he spoke someone over him I like the Gabriel and Collins genesis, lamb lies was an underrated album imo Haha no I am watching Match of the Day For the love of god ! Focus man Football Focus was on Saturday lunchtime We get it at midnight ... It's wales Ok I won't tell you the results from last week as you are watching them now 'live'
  14. I noticed that, definitely not forgiven or forgotten I thought Tony Parks came across as a frustrated band member who wanted to be a front man... You're phone must be changing banks to parks, def wanted to be a front man, did you notice everytime he spoke someone over him I like the Gabriel and Collins genesis, lamb lies was an underrated album imo Haha no I am watching Match of the Day For the love of god ! Focus man Football Focus was on Saturday lunchtime
  15. Yeah I like both incarnations, always been a prog rock fan and I don't mind a bit of easy listening pop/rock either
  16. I noticed that, definitely not forgiven or forgotten I thought Tony Parks came across as a frustrated band member who wanted to be a front man... You're phone must be changing banks to parks, def wanted to be a front man, did you notice everytime he spoke someone over him I like the Gabriel and Collins genesis, lamb lies was an underrated album imo Haha no I am watching Match of the Day
  17. I noticed that, definitely not forgiven or forgotten I thought Tony Parks came across as a frustrated band member who wanted to be a front man...
  18. Nope . . I am at my second home . . . YVR Have you still got all your bags Checked Baggage Sir . . . not friggin likely Managed to get 2 weeks stuff in to a carry on bag
  19. Nope . . I am at my second home . . . YVR Have you still got all your bags
  20. I did have a chuckle about Tony Parks moaning that they were not seen as a band when Peter Gabriel fronts them and got all the attention.... He left and then all the videos showed just Phil Collins mainly, I bet Tony was more than slightly miffed, there did seem to still be an edge with him and Peter.... very frosty
  21. I am constantly antagonised now I don't drive the a Zed which is the best car on the planet ever
  22. 1973 ish...
×
×
  • Create New...