Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Saw a Merc yesterday with P55 MOP Obviously a toilet floor cleaner
  2. When you do I am moving in
  3. XBone of PS4? PS4 - I was an Xbox360 man but talk of the PS4's power won me over (and the fact that the Xbone is ugly as sin.b . Looking forward to giving Drive Club a try later in the week. Oh is that out this week
  4. Yet again moaned at by people that ALSO comment on EVERY welcome thread Just because I do all my welcomes in one go does it make them any less meaningful than anyone's else's ....erm - yep Oh well nevermind, since when have I given a toss what anyone else thinks
  5. I might be on later if you want to add me
  6. Must be like working for Apple but MUCH slower... but with software that apple are still thinking about You mean software that works I like Samsung phones as they copied the iPhone but they have tried too hard to make them better and failed unfortunately, life goes on...
  7. Must be like working for Apple but MUCH slower...
  8. Yet again moaned at by people that ALSO comment on EVERY welcome thread Just because I do all my welcomes in one go does it make them any less meaningful than anyone's else's
  9. It was local to me that weekend
  10. With the mods here most probably If so then Adrian and I will continue in private
  11. Simple, make a rude (no nudity) picture at your local supermarket and post it here
  12. XBone of PS4?
  13. Absolutely, if a child (or adult) can't be responsible for his/her actions then someone should be with them and take responsibility when out in public surely.
  14. Just more of the same really. The armour then contains 'light' and the total of that determines if you go up levels. You get daily/weekly heroic strikes but basically it is just a grind to achieve upgrades...
  15. Just let me know when you are next on holiday, book the Zed in somewhere for a service just in case
  16. A controlled 'accidental' fire could be arranged
  17. Thanks for all the revives - think I only returned the favour once! And what did I get at the end? Legendary Titan boots, no use to a Hunter. Duly dismantled for 3 shards. I swear that's the hardest strike, that final boss is tough. Compare it to the other Mars strike (I think it's the Dust Palace?) which is a walk in the park. I'm well up for the Vault of Glass raid, so if anyone wants to add me then do so, bear in mind it can take between 2 and 13 hours to complete though... I'm on PSN (on a PS4), username hy6e Yeah tried that strike on my own and had no chance even when someone else came to help! I know what you mean about that boss, I got an engram, no doubt it will turn out to be an argos voucher
  18. Yes that's the sort of 'anger' I meant not retaliation more worry I suppose that if it had been someone elderly or pregnant it could be very nasty.
  19. Then why did you build it so close to the trees then
  20. We now have N17 FTW & N17 MFW
  21. What do you expect, you chop down loads of trees and stack it in your garage, then wonder why the trees want to reclaim their own
  22. First sensible response on this thread. Annie you obviously had a disturbing experience there, however I am firmly in the camp of needing to walk a mile in about he other person's shoes. It is very unfortunate he was out with an adult who obviously wasn't in control of him or aware of his triggers. Absolutely, I wouldn't feel anger against the child apart from the initial shock, I would be more angry at his parent/guardian/helper
×
×
  • Create New...