Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Its the same as the previous 19 just harder to upgrade...
  2. Sounds like it was a tough nut to crack (pun intended)
  3. Must be my birthday
  4. I will look for a torrent sale
  5. Yep as Papa says it plugs in to your router and you run a wireless network off it which is far quicker and reliable than BT. They used ti be plugs but now look like an Apple TV. Again as Papa says if your iPhone/iPad/Mac is on the same network you can access iTunes and play your music wirelessly too
  6. For me it is the quality of the car in the first place, it is in fantastic condition for a 40 year old motor so deserves a sympathetic restoration and change only where absolutely necessary in my book.
  7. Please NEVER let this man own a 240z
  8. I would avoid the gearbox though....
  9. I think Darren is enjoying learning the dark art of 'old school' tuning
  10. I have plenty enough drugs thanks guys I think the M3 is dark and dangerous, just like the Bishop
  11. Suits you Bennet
  12. I have everything wired just wifi for iPhone & iPad at home via the Airport Express. Mainly got it for ease of set up/connection & the fact my BT hub was only 2.2. I now get 100mb on my iPad & 70mb on iPhone which is I think is the max they can handle anyway... Airport Express is all set up via ios or osx very simple
  13. Sorry to hear your bad news +1 Next you will be telling us you have to use a surface tablet and window phone :scare:
  14. Or - "use the search button" Or don't bother because it is pretty useless
  15. Except your dream is engine oil
  16. Was hoping Alien Isolation was going to be good
  17. If his name is Doug too then bingo !
  18. I used to get issues with my BT Hub but I run an airport express now * Download 308Mb * Upload 40Mb
  19. Nah his tiny hands just make it look average size
  20. I played fifa on a ps4 recently, the thumbsticks are terrible, there didn't seem to be any grip on them, my thumb kept sliding off. Thats because you have a girls hands...
  21. 'Next Gen' just seems to be graphics at the moment, I want games with intelligent AI and huge single player content not just multi-player kill/spawn/kill games
×
×
  • Create New...