Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I agree I have a 1.9 A3 with the PD130 engine in it, returns good MPG, would probably be better MPG if it wasn't a Quattro but it's good fun and keeps me amused on the commute. +1 the 1.9 stuggles a bit in heavier cars like a Passat and the PD engines are decent on mpg but are extremely powerful. My Leon has the PD170 which is mapped to over 200bhp and still gives 50+mpg on a decent run
  2. +1 top job so far so don't ask for opinions from all the Muppets on here (including me)
  3. For £60 it's a no brainer! Good advice, from a no brainer Your such a bitch Dave At the end of the day decats illegal on thrme road and very 'chavvy' but your car, your cash etc etc
  4. As Alex said almost certainly the motor but worth checking the current A few members have taken the motors apart and cleaned the contacts, I used a more technical approach and banged mine with a hammer about 2 years ago and its been fine ever since
  5. +1
  6. For £60 it's a no brainer! Good advice, from a no brainer
  7. Good luck bleeding the brakes, i'm no expert I had to get help doing mine, it's a 2 man job really unless you are an octopuss.... UpRev wise if you read up you just need to get your air intake + exhaust setup how you want to inprove results and not need a return trip.... Wheel wise standard rims normally go for £100-£150 a lot of guys keep hold of them and fit winter tyres but depends on space and if you intend to use the car in bad weather and protect your rota's....
  8. Wow £9.99 for a screen demister I am having that
  9. Sounds like the window motor, there is a very good guide on her about how to dismantle and clean them, it is quite tricky though.... Or a new one is about £140 :pmzedmanalex:
  10. How cheap? Asus ATI Radeon 6450 HD 625MHz 512MB PCI-Express HDMI Low Profile £27.99 from dabs Almost silent too
  11. There is a good guide on here, door card off bit of fiddling and its good
  12. Go on go on go on go on go on go ON
  13. Retro fitting a satnav is a pretty big job as there is a lot of wiring and bit required, a lot of work just get a tomtom etc
  14. Mine came off when my first exhaust went on 2 years ago which was a Buddy Club, changed that and never bothered putting the shield back on.... no issues
  15. I guessed as much, can tell you love the car and spent a lot of time and effort on it....
  16. and thats the most worrying thing The voices tell me that too No it was those naughty codeine fairies - they are very cheeky Ooooh that could be a nice fringe benefit
  17. I am getting him some of those glasses for Wales next year When I say 'getting' I mean 'making'
  18. Early days Anyway Dave can take a joke Oops Will be interesting to see what Pulis can get out of him http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/ind ... 962&page=1 I am sure he will pick up some scraps from Crouch's knockdowns
  19. Just don't polish them too hard or you will damage the weave
  20. Early days Anyway Dave can take a joke Oops
×
×
  • Create New...