Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Welcome to the Milltek club Bennett Is there a gap at the bottom of the fascia? Some Pioneer units are an odd size!
  2. That bloke at the petrol station @ 08:25
  3. Thanks You're welcome Only 3 years late but hey it's appreciated
  4. Yes but pooey brown smells
  5. Like I said, no offence meant anywhere, just strikes me as a bit of a 5 year old spec question, sorry. I always thought a car webboard was the right place for car related opinions .......... actually, it is the right place, just not this one it seems. If all that was on the forum was car related opinions this would be a dull place, if you find yourself above the level of threads like this please feel free to go and post on one of the other 8 forums for the cars you own The great thing about this forum is the people on it and the diverse subjects that get talked about IMO
  6. I know plenty of people that have driven lots of cars, I haven't. The difference is they haven't got an opinion on everything that nobody else is allowed to question.... As Will just said another nice lighthearted thread that you have turned into an argument Oh and I am sure it is much nicer in the playground than it is up on that high horse
  7. I don't disagree that the bays are tight, but with a bit of courtesy you can get in and out of them fine. coupes and other 3 door cars find it harder as the door is longer and this makes getting out harder. And don't even get started on 4x4's why can't they just go park in a field
  8. Yeah I have some good friends on here, luckily not everyone is a patronising, argumentative fool * * this comment bears no relevance to anybody in this thread obviously
  9. Nah Leno actually looks alright in Double Denim
  10. Graham, I think the fact he knows everything about every car ever made says more than the colour of any of his 9 cars * * just in case it went over anyone's head that was sarcasm
  11. Yes but the U.S. is a HUGE country, the UK is tiny, you only have to look at the cars the Yanks drive, you wouldn't get them in a UK parking space even if you tried If you look around most car parks i.e. supermarkets etc 90% of the cars are little hatchbacks with tiny doors and perfectly easy to park, if we decide to drive coupe's with wide doors etc then that's our choice I think we need Hugh to tell us all about how to design a car park
  12. Will I didn't write the list and I don't want to say I told you so.....
  13. What about me
  14. Hi Dave in Kent, from Dave in Kent
  15. Yep that description of a yellow car owner fits Beavis exactly
  16. thank god someone has a brain It pains me to say it but I agree with you both What you others are saying is you think the spaces are too small so stuff everyone else you will park how YOU want, that will make people more angry and more enclined to 'accidently' damage your car in my book... If you don't want your precious car to be squeezed into a supermarket car park like that the go at a quiet time or drive something else maybe
  17. I've got a fidanza flywheel fitted and my car is a daily, no issues at all other than a bit of chatter, oh and the increased pick up :drive:
  18. The joys of having to have a 'must have' gadget asap, everybody rips you off Most rediculous thing I have noticed is that on a reasonable contract (£30-£35) an iPhone 5 is free if you go for 16GB, about £150 - £200 if you go for 32GB and £250 - £350 if you go for 64GB memory No wonder Apple don't 'support' memory card slots because then everyone would get a 16GB iPhone 5 and a memory card for all their music and video
  19. That is FAR too technical I think this would be a better bet -
  20. I was already old Don't know what has happened this year we were expecting both insurance to go up but Admiral multicar did both for less than the Zed was last year, everything covered all mods everything.... quite shocked to be honest
  21. spursmaddave

    New wheels

    Would look so much better with a bit of tyre dressing
×
×
  • Create New...