Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. As for the 3l s/c yes a lovely smooth engine but the car is suited much more to the 3l turbo diesel, even more so the S. I think if petrol is a must then it has to be the XFR
  2. If only it was an XKR not an XFR I would be swapping my XFS tomorrow
  3. Don't know why you got rid of your PS4? I know you were rubbish at FIFA but I did let you win now and again Hey I beat you a few times fair and square after I worked out how to play it Just didn't play it and the whole reason why I got the ps4 was to play Destiny. Oh well probably done me a favour You know you want to Steve http://www.argos.co.uk/m/static/Product/partNumber/2937700.htm
  4. Did they put the 5l lump in the prefacelift then, thought it was only the 4.2 everyday is a schoolday
  5. Don't know why you got rid of your PS4? I know you were rubbish at FIFA but I did let you win now and again
  6. Picture the scene, Straun dies, haydn dies and they both scream 'Run away' at me So I run and the minotaur follows and keeps following and following, at one point I was scared to log off in case he followed me into the kitchen My favourite part was rocket launchering the minotaur off the edge by the nexus... WIN!!! And then him teleporting back after I revived you two and killing all three of us... fail. "Yay, that was really easy, nice one ...........oh, we're all dead ..." All 3 of us screaming like girls
  7. About 50/60 miles is the most I could do in mine with the bungs out
  8. I always thought it was short for wassock, especially after I met you
  9. Loved my Buddy Club, no way you can do more than a few miles in it though
  10. ^ last couple of posts are why I still won't be downloading games just yet, don't want to be paying £50-£60 then being stuck with a turkey I can't exchange or feel I HAVE to play just to get my moneys worth out of it... waiting for GTA5 as I never played it on PS3
  11. Me too Andy, but if you give it a go it does become easier
  12. Those "warranties" are not worth the paper they are written on. Lots of exclusions, attempts to wiggle out of each claim etc etc. Better just to put some money away, or have an overdraft/credit card for in case something happens than to rely on those crooks. AA & RAC warranties are actually very good, my RAC one paid out almost £1k just a month or so after I bought the car 2nd hand. Only thing I had to pay was diagnosis costs which was fair enough and labour fees if over £55 an hour, the garage I chose billed at £55 an hour Back to the Zed, if the OP has driver a few hundred miles with low oil level, why all the doom mongering? The car could have been driven for months with no oil and then filled up and he would be none the wiser I think the best advice is to get it serviced properly and get a decent 6 month warranty for a few hundred quid and enjoy it. If all is good them great, if it goes bang then you get it sorted
  13. Anyway if you have a link I can post it on my Jag forum
  14. Have you got a link Ben, I think it may be a 4.2 classic not a 5l though... I think they only did the Kyanite blue for a year same as the porcelain that my XFS is
  15. Lovely car
  16. Picture the scene, Straun dies, haydn dies and they both scream 'Run away' at me So I run and the minotaur follows and keeps following and following, at one point I was scared to log off in case he followed me into the kitchen
  17. They suck the phat one Enjoyed playing with you and Hayden, even though I died a lot Certainly was a laugh
  18. But Minotaurs love me Chase me
  19. I hate minotaurs
  20. Well I am logging on in a minute
  21. Lightweight
  22. On the first bit one person has to be on each plate don't they to generate the spire?
  23. Okaaaaaaaaaay
  24. Which system are you mostly using Will? As a standalone machine the PS4 is better quality hands down. I really like it, its compact solid and i love the joypad - my xbox is on its second controller now. However the xbox online system and infrastructure is far superior. So i buy single player games on PS4 and multiplayer games on xbox as thats where all my mates are Not had any issues on PSN and Destiny apart from when they have fecked up the updates hopefully all the bad press will have got whoever was in charge for those the sack
  25. If your car is too dirty to read the number plate or see your lights properly then it is illegal in this country too, or to have window obscured by snow.... not that it stops anybody if there is snow of course
×
×
  • Create New...