I miss my Rega Planar 2, I bought in 1986 I think when I was 17 and it cost something rediculous like £200 then.... everyone laughed because I had to take the glass turntable off and move the belt to go from 45 to 33 rpm when they all had 'automatic' switches on their record players.... but when I actually put a record on and played it through my Marantz Amp with my Tannoy speakers they were blown away
The West Midlands is VERY well populated on here, lots of friendly members..... and Wasso but watch out if you stand still near him he will start polishing you
But I don't think you have the best Zed in the UK
Get back to tash maintenance! Are you at/past £200 yet?
Made it to £100 thanks to the forum, work has been pathetic but working nights you are out of sight out of mind.... that does have its advantages though
Haha beat me to it.... Lexx must have driven the Minibus
I though Colin's post was polite and to the point as he always is
I have had to cry off a few times, mainly due to work etc but would never dream of just not turning up, just not cricket is it...
Colins has a 'you can nick me but your not doing more than 10 mph' (ish) Map.
Fair point although you can drive up onto a low loader at 10mph.....
I meant more the eco maps or 95 ron maps
Remember watching this on the telly.... I'm not convinced paying the extra is worth it either in performance or extra MPG but plenty are so fair enough
I think it maybe is one of the best standard Zeds, late model, low mileage, extremely well looked after
'Best' is subjective, my Zed is the best Zed to me
Sorry to hear the news Pete, I know sentimentally you will want to keep 'yours' but head says that you should keep the newer car although of course the HR Roadster will be worth a bit more if thats a consideration....
You could keep your wheels and swap them onto the Roadster now and again for sentiments sake....