Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Stiflers Mum FTW I am abit old for anyone that a teenagers Mum Saying that does your Mum have all her own teeth Deb
  2. Mini Keyser and your Mini
  3. Thats a funky cockpit Vix
  4. Shouldn't matter too much where the sub really, but I guess against neighbours wall is asking for possible trouble.... Do you hear much from their side?
  5. Just a normal day
  6. Your fault for having a cat back exhaust I will get my coat
  7. Maybe it was your training, five being rubbish is a bit more than careless
  8. Look who started the thread Indeed - did anyone else look at the thread title and then the author and think to themselves 'oh dear lord what is coming' Oi Oi I am still in the room I'm just glad nobody has commented on the video
  9. Shirley you can't be serious?
  10. Would be ever so slightly cheaper if he crashed it too
  11. Is BBK on a commision or something or does he just love calendars.... Someone should really tell him this one doesn't have any naked women on it
  12. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pair-350Z-drift-cars-/181034332691?pt=UK_Toys_Games_Scalextrics_Slot_Cars_ET&hash=item2a267cb213&_uhb=1
  13. Its very good, but does depend how you drive the car. If you drive like a tit then you will end up in the hedge..... no matter what car you in ! I never hung about and had no issues +1 I never turn mine off even on a spirited drive and never been left behind or felt I haven't had as much fun as everyone else I guess TC is like a condom some people like the thrill of the risk
  14. I don't get Mary anything for Christmas she already has the other 364 days of the year with the greatest gift of all...... Me
  15. Ahhhhh now I understand the 'accident' with the alloy......
  16. Papa is at the shops looking for one of these
  17. Hope he got a lot of satisfaction last night Who is that in the middle
  18. It's something she wants and practical what could go wrong
  19. Peace & Love my brother
  20. Mine is certainly better after adding molyslip All I do on a cold start is put it from 1st to 2nd a couple of times once its warmed up and its fine it only takes a couple of minutes for the engine to get up to temp
  21. Hello Mrs Keyser
  22. No contest...... it's friday tomorrow just stick a video on thats why my teacher used to do on a friday and it never did me any harm Proper man job sorting out a Hi-Fi
  23. a budget of £10-12k even for a GT4 is a very decent one, good luck with the search
  24. Be cheaper to source a replacement ie get the dimensions and find someone that cuts them I reckon
×
×
  • Create New...