Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. lol i was expecting that might be the answer One made from the insides of toilet rolls and tin foil would probably be more sturdy
  2. Got done at that exact one Pretty much impossible not to, I went as I could see a space the other side of it, half way across and someone cut in front of me meaning I was stationary for all of about 30 seconds...... £60 fine Appealed but basically they had a pic of me sat there, doesn't matter how long or why...
  3. Read some reviews, most love it some bit critical but that's to be expected. At the end of the day it is Tarantino doing what he does, good or bad he sticks to what he knows
  4. Everyone is allowed, young or old, Zed or Zedless, Male or Female... It means the meets are like a freakshow but that's how we like it
  5. Thanks, me too !
  6. Linky - http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/59822-zeditis-begins-with-pics/page__hl__%2Bzeditis+%2Bbegins
  7. http://gc.guitarcenter.com/podcast/ Take a look at Number 29, been listening to this while "working from home" this morning Linky no worky
  8. Papa will most definitely approve of that choice Alien..... as do I
  9. Fixed that for you 12,012
  10. Have txt him to say there is someone interested
  11. Is that just an age thing or to stop speeding
  12. Yeah and the Marmite Mods are reversable with not too much hassle...
  13. I must be high risk as well then No but the Beast certainly is
  14. Box Ticking young Dave ........................Article 3x4y , sub paragraph 23 part 6.7.3.99 'Did you ask dumb questions' The will also probably call for a Public Inquiry. We have them for every thing else. If there is a public enquiry I will ask for character references from the forum.... On 2nd thoughts
  15. No it's you that's too fussy
  16. Thanks Tim, We recieved a letter from another company , Parabis saying a claim had been made etc and we ignored it and told them to contact our old insurer. They sent another letter last week saying "If we do not recieved a completed accident form we will have to deal with the claimants case without predudice" After talking to our old insurer Parabis are acting on THEIR behalf, something not made clear. So to stop this scumbag from getting a penny I will filling in the report and returning it. People like this really boil my pi$$ Classic quotes (which will be in my report) Him "I didn't see you" Me "so you accept liability then?" Him "no because you were going too fast" Me "how do you know I was going too fast if you didn't see me?" Him - blank confused face
  17. You must be fairly 'high risk' to be paying close to a grand so any little thing is gonna push it up I had a no fault claim and my insurance went down
  18. First some background, In June 2010 my Zed ended up a little battered and bruised Basically a lorry decided he wanted my lane without worrying that I was in it A long fight ensued, offered 50:50 not a chance, told them I would go to court and that the damage to my car proved I was driving in a straight line when the impact occured and finally we were awarded a no fault claim and returned every penny of our excess. But now the 3rd party is claiming for injuries sustained and we have to through hoops again detailing everything that happened! The guy was in a rush to get away and had his boss hassling him so I am sure there were no injuries whatsoever from a 3 tonne lorry side swiping a Zed Maybe I should have claimed too but I was fine Surely if he has been proved to be at fault i.e. insurance claim wise why on earth are we being chased for information.....
  19. Try driving slowly while listening to this You will end up a fireball
  20. Mmmmmm
  21. Needs some white wall tyres, Huggy Bear style
  22. If you type "custom 350z sub enclosure" into Google instead of the forum you can find them easy
×
×
  • Create New...