Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Sounds like you need a volunteer to fill your holes. How rude
  2. You could ask the Zedshed guys to make you one http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/64868-a-little-something-for-buster-updated-20th-nov-again/
  3. Ah that's ok then. At least I think it's ok When I thought about you, you always said "ok"
  4. Snow joke when its that deep. so I cey
  5. You should fabricate that body kit it is very sleek and sexy
  6. I never stopped thinking about you Annie
  7. Damn I like a bit of handball action myself...
  8. Everyone has there preferred products, sounds like a good start to me but I am no expert
  9. I literally know nada about NADA http://www.dodgeballusa.com
  10. But who ever posts a good review on an insurance review site Wouldn't alone put me off, I am with Admiral who are as bad apparently Zenith - 24 reviews 1.5 stars Adrian Flux 399 reviews 2.5 stars Admiral 422 reviews 1.5 stars
  11. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/15618-gear-knob-thread-size/
  12. Best looking ginger since Nicola Roberts That's my sister's name and she aint a ginga Damn was going to ask if your sister had Cheryl Cole's number
  13. Don't Your words
  14. and still more to come Never stop +1 on that one, good to see constant changes His fickleness is our enjoyment
  15. A bionic Potato......... wow Mr P says your welder is going nowhere near his little spuds
  16. and still more to come Never stop
  17. Must have had a lot of rain though as 50% of the Zed at the shed are rusty
  18. Best looking ginger since Nicola Roberts
  19. I was just going to post that
  20. If you need a male model I am available
  21. Photoshop a Zed in there and its calendar quality
  22. I concur its a slur sir and I did not mean to stir...
  23. Had plenty of dogs in my time, 4 legged and 2 legged...
×
×
  • Create New...