What you buy depends on what you want feature wise and looks wise, just make sure it has 2xRCA outs, front & back & a sub RCA out and you should be fine, for what cables & adapters have s look on the incartec website
You can't have open source without it unfortunately, at the end of the day most people that know what they are doing would be unaffected and those that don't should by antivirus software to protect them
When you can get £300 odd quid a week in benefits why would you want to work in a UK call centre
Having the call centre in the UK doesn't always solve the problem some are still useless but I agree I don't like outsourcing... although what does anyone buy these days that is manufactured or grown in the UK...
That was a better episode the filming is top notch, still would be better with new presenters though I think, not a complete change but time to get rid of 1 or 2 I think to freshen it up a bit...
Not long after I got my Zed I pulled up at a petrol station and the guy in front was filling his 350...
I tried 3 times to start a conversation but he totally blanked me
Wouldn't hurt to change the plugs then although probably not essential.
Lots of options, you can get the plugs and all service fluids etc for too
Do yourself a favour and speak to Sly too though