Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Nothing wrong with a jet wash at my local place, I live in a flat and my garage is 200m away from my tap I may not be into detailing like you Ian but my cars are always spotless, I have already clayed the Jag
  2. Random table picture....
  3. For the bag of goodies you dropped round the other day, I am going to have a day of car love tomorrow.... Although I did try a little bit of this earlier Only tried it very gentle on a little area, then got a bit braver and WOW what a difference even after just 5 minutes Cheers matey
  4. Yeah I was a little sad watched Netti drive off in the Zed watched you drive off in the Leon Then went for a drive in their replacements
  5. Oh dear thats whats known as a lose/lose
  6. Brings a whole new meaning to tea bagging
  7. I think the tape deck looked out of place even in 2003 when the Zed arrived....
  8. I was so sure it would stay standard
  9. How can an aftermarket unit look worse than a 10 year old cheap piece of tat with a cassette player?
  10. It never ends...
  11. She has found some nice seat covers.... The dash is only vinyl but i am thinking of getting some plastidip to do it and the new headunit surround and maybe centre bit of the door cards....
  12. Another little mod this afternoon...
  13. It's people like Ian that make this forum so good, if your 'sought after' exhaust was competitively priced it wouldn't still be for sale after a month. But obviously I don't know what I am talking about either, even though I have sold £3k worth of Zed bits in a couple of weeks
  14. Part one complete today Thanks to Sly at KaiserMotors excellent work as usual
×
×
  • Create New...