Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I stopped as soon as I heard the guy had a scouse accent
  2. OMG! Why would anyone want more than one woman, one's probably twice as much as any man can put up with I once had 5 women on the go at the same time..... I was much younger
  3. Well at least they didn't do any other damage....
  4. He must be silly old
  5. I think I should have just taken the bald head off then Netti could have had Smurfette saying Lick My Rim...... now that would have got some attention
  6. Cheek Last year maybe but not the first I had it! I did 24k, 3 exhausts, 2 head units, speakers, amps and 100's of interior mods.... 3 exhausts in 24k wowzers! Craig, he was driving us all nuts!! Listen to this one, oh I'm not sure, take the bungs out, no put them back in, this is too loud, i wonder what that one sounds like etc etc OI! I am still here you know I do however resemble that remark
  7. Well I thought I better update this..... so here goes... Gone
  8. There is one not far from me, I got a pic when it was in Sainsbury's same time as I was
  9. I think you are right, I am positive the reason I had so few issues with my Zed is that I used it everyday and it had done on average 12k every single year of its life
  10. Much like any other night then really More mods than the team area
  11. Iv'e been driving in my car....

  12. Oh and When you get it of course
  13. Not too many I suspect, the total for 370s is only in the low 1,000s I believe... If I had to guess I would say less than 100
  14. Although I don't really understand what I am laughing at honest
  15. Thanks I do look goid in it and I still wear it sometimes...... or did you mean the Zed
  16. Buy it then Dave - you know you want to Been there, done that.... bought the T-Shirt...... Litterally
  17. Back to Netti's Zed..... Loving it so far Smurfette All done in the best possible taste
  18. Cheek Last year maybe but not the first I had it! I did 24k, 3 exhausts, 2 head units, speakers, amps and 100's of interior mods.... 3 exhausts in 24k wowzers! Yep all through choice, it was actually 3 in 3 months Add 3 different induction kits, HFCs, tons of CF etc etc..... and yes the clear rear lights Papa
  19. Stunning Got to love Azure.....
  20. Cheek Last year maybe but not the first I had it! I did 24k, 3 exhausts, 2 head units, speakers, amps and 100's of interior mods....
  21. Look like Papa is looking for a bit of blue.... "If only I was 450 years younger"
  22. Combination of acid rain, poor quality shampoos and lack of care really.... They will never be perfect but hopefully with a bit of elbow grease they will look ok, the pic was taken in my garage with an LED light they don't look that bad in natural light but still not good
×
×
  • Create New...