Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. No worse than 99% of whats on Xfactor
  2. See that man over there living in a dustbin eating food thats been thrown away? That's you that is
  3. And £5k parking fees and congestion charge
  4. Cheers Stu, yeah bit of a faff to wrap but could look good yeah cheers
  5. Been buying more fish stocking up for my new tank when it arrives
  6. Finally had a bit of free time and the weather was kind of ok, dry but dull.... just need to get the chrome trim wrapped and it will be done
  7. Even better when you have auto ones
  8. Exactly my point chaps, no problem with someone wanting to turn it completely off but on a track in a controlled environment where there are no other road users... not saying the op or anyone else is a bad driver
  9. What a conplete pain mate Unfortunately could be so many different things, there are loads of fail safes to prevent start up to save components.... Only way now is to try the mboard with new psu, ram etc etc to try and work out whats what. Worst case you need a new mboard so your looking at £100 ish for a half decent one, fingers crossed.... Take it as a sign its time to upgrade
  10. Never had an issue with it in mine apart from the odd bit of bogging down, also if you remember I went a whole winter with no TCS or ABS because of a fault.... I did do a lot of miles in my Zed in all weathers all year round, I might be a complete ***** but I do speak from experience at least
  11. Sounds like a dodgy overtake to me then, you could have just pulled back in behind the lorry safely but then maybe your enormous manhood would have shrivelled up and dropped off At the risk of upsetting long serving members - this holier than thou doesn't help ! I've also had it that you've pulled out, power on, overtaking and you're alongside some vehicle when the TCS cuts your power - and you're already committed and alongside. This DOESN'T mean it was an ill conceived overtake - you had the room, you had the clear road, it's just that suddenly the TCS cuts your power just when you're at maximum exposure. I understand exactly how the OP feels - been there, had that happen, still got the stain in the underpants, and it's where the TCS tried to kill me, not because the overtake was ill planned Not holier than thou Ian, hence the My point was if you go into an overtake that is made risky by the TCS kicking in then maybe you should have thought about it more carefully... the TCS would only cut the power because you loose traction ie a pot hole as stated or road conditions therefore again driver error maybe, yes my Zed bogged down at times so I do know what you mean though I know you are a VERY good driver Ian, at the end of the day the Zed has a poor TCS system you have to learn to live with it, I did for 4 years and a lot of miles I just don't like the thought of people turning it off on public roads thats all, sorry if that offends anyone on here...
  12. Try the breaker bar on the PC
  13. Darren is like a kid with a new toy, hang on compared to most of us he IS a kid with a new toy
  14. As they say, the olduns are the best Exactly, and that comment was harsh on B&Q they haven't been around THAT long
  15. Apparently I am now banned from every branch in the UK. I was minding my own business in the garden section and this guy came up and asked if I wanted decking, needless to say I got the first punch in
  16. +1 It's all about the girth
  17. Unlucky mate, the joys of modding huh, sure Sly will help out if he can
  18. Sounds like a dodgy overtake to me then, you could have just pulled back in behind the lorry safely but then maybe your enormous manhood would have shrivelled up and dropped off
  19. So whats the answer then smartarse? Really useful reply that one. OP, the easiest way to turn it off entirely is to unplug the three plugs on the ABS unit on the inside of the wing next to the brake fluid reservoir. Be aware, this will also turn off your ABS though For those preaching, the TCS on the 350Z isnt all that - it comes in too early and is very clunky int he way it works, and if you really think instant death will befall anyone who dares to press the button and turn it off I hope you never have to drive a TVR Not at all but if the op does what you say and has an accident I am sure the insurer would be interested in this thread Why not turn off all the airbags and not bother with that stupid seatbelt thing too.... All I meant was turn it off on a track not on the road, if that makes me a fool then I am happy to be s fool
  20. m If you were closer I would have had a look I have a cupboard full of PSU's boards, cables you name it....
  21. He did well to make it to 70 after living through the 60's & 70's All the classics are good, but personally I love Vicious & Sunday Morning
×
×
  • Create New...