Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Does anyone else now REALLY want to see the rest of the car It MUST be on BarryBoys I am going to look... Sent from the golf club...
  2. Thats because it all came with the bonus of being owned by a Zed Legend Sent from the golf club...
  3. 2 things, firstly recession, costly of living going up and salaries not ... Secondly cheaper Zeds so a lot are being bought by people that to mbe fair are stretching themselves to own one as insurance abd running costs are going up even though the actual cars are worth less... Both things lead to less modding money, not for all of us of course but I would say the majority Also factor in the time of year, people saving for Christmas and a lot of owners sorned their Zeds away so modding is not on their minds It will sell, absolutely no doubt about that, and Darren won't be in a huge rush I am sure, it is at a very good price to anyone who knows the quality and rarity of it Sent from the golf club...
  4. Tell me about it! I can supply high resolution photos if required for a proper thread Must be wide angle
  5. Only reason I read this was because I saw the title and that you'd commented I wasn't disappointed I am predictably predictable Sent from the golf club...
  6. Neil just likes squeezing things Sent from the golf club...
  7. Trouble is these days you don't know who has a knife or worse, doesn 't make you a pussy in my opinion, I would like to think I would wade in to help but depends on the circumstances really.... Sent from the golf club...
  8. I am not doing too badly either Sent from the golf club...
  9. All that you can say is that it really suits that car... Sent from the golf club...
  10. #dissapointed as I thought this thread was about Bennet Sent from the golf club...
  11. Fixed that for you Neil Sent from the golf club...
  12. Bloke opposite sits in his scooby for about 10 mins after starting it up before moving anywhere, but then he is a tool from what I can tell Sent from the golf club...
  13. I would say if you were keeping count of all those things and obviously looking out for them in the first place then you were not driving with due care and attention yourself :scare: My passenger made a note.. :shrug: You started by saying it was you that kept note :shrug: Sent from the golf club...
  14. I'm probably going to use about 1% of those features. I'm still getting one though Yeah I reckon 99% of people will use 1% of fearures Sent from the golf club...
  15. You should get a moderator to tidy the thread..... Oh hang on it's 2 of them trolling it Sent from the golf club...
  16. Sent from the golf club...
  17. I saw it on Col's car and thought it looked cheap, spoiled it as the rest of the car looked mint.... Zed headlights are poor enough as it is without limiting the output Sent from the golf club...
  18. Really not worth the effort just get a good aftermarket one
  19. Yep total waste of time and effort this time of year.....
  20. I have seen it on a couple of Zeds, it looks like what it is really, not too bad but not great either, just accept that brake lights are supposed to be red and move on.....
  21. I would say if you were keeping count of all those things and obviously looking out for them in the first place then you were not driving with due care and attention yourself :scare:
  22. Don't think there's such a thing as a female gigolo ... so that makes you just a gigolo I will take what I can get really... Sent from the golf club...
  23. Needs lowering and maybe spacers I want to see what wheels Bob would put on that
  24. Not if they are close friends
  25. Yeah if their toe fingers can ruin a controller in a week then thats means it should last about 10 years in mine Sent from the golf club...
×
×
  • Create New...