Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Tesco Momentum is ok, I always used Sainsburys Super too Sent from the golf club...
  2. Wow you don't see many Plymouths over here Sent from the golf club...
  3. Sent from the golf club...
  4. Found you the perfect vehicle Comes with added extras Sent from the golf club...
  5. Proper old man colours those
  6. If it's a family mobile doing a lot of miles then makes sense to be a diesel
  7. I bought some socks at Sainsburys and got 8p off a litre
  8. I don't think the Zed has gone Sent from the golf club...
  9. Yeah deffo a repost I think it was on the what game you playing thread.... agreed it looks good Sent from the golf club...
  10. Is it brown as well? Sent from the golf club...
  11. I have Dunlop SportMaxx on the Jag at the moment and they are awful.... just goes to show ya huh Sent from the golf club...
  12. This is the most 'on topic' thread I have seen in a while Sent from the golf club...
  13. Bugger! Just have to hope they are better on a Jag than a Zed I guess... Sent from the golf club...
  14. Most are in Jags to be fair Dinosaur would be too kind.... Fossil ? More accurate I reckon
  15. Most are in Jags to be fair Dinosaur would be too kind....
  16. Plenty of Dinosaurs on the roads..... some of them even drive Zeds
  17. Yep should it from the rooftops "I love my MPPS they are the best tyre for a Zed" * * this is my personal opinion and not based on any technical knowledge
  18. Had one, absolutely loved it Won't be getting another though
  19. New Zorst? Nope, had that for a long time now! The Private plate Sorry was too lazy to go back through the thread Nice one, at least it's not one that needs explaining
  20. Seriously what does that prove?
  21. Yeah, they are 100% not allowed to ride 4 abreast, maximum 2 abreast and if traffic is around they are mean to be breasts, uh I mean, single file. Yeah they said they were a riding school and had inexperienced people so needed to ride like that, I said if they were inexperienced they should be riding round a field not on a country lane...
×
×
  • Create New...