Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. To be honest there were a few gasps when Bob pulled up at the Zed shed but I have to say I have changed my mind and its looks pretty damn good, just needs to to the roof gloss black and bingo Hmmmm maybe, never been a fan of black bonnets, but then never liked black wheels Sent from the golf club... You don't like my black bonnet on my black zed Thought you had black wheels on your jag No, and yes I am fickle Sent from the golf club...
  2. To be honest there were a few gasps when Bob pulled up at the Zed shed but I have to say I have changed my mind and its looks pretty damn good, just needs to to the roof gloss black and bingo Hmmmm maybe, never been a fan of black bonnets, but then never liked black wheels Sent from the golf club...
  3. Sent from the golf club...
  4. Sorry Bob but the bonnet looks awful, totally ruined one of my favourite looking Zeds Sent from the golf club...
  5. But I am cheap, to be honest I just like the attention
  6. There will be unofficial upgrades in time I am 99.9% sure of it just like with the Air.... But for now maybe keep the 2008 MBP and get an iPad I think the 2008 mbp is on it's last legs, had to change the optical drive today and the fans are making weird noises too. Well you might have to just bit the bullet and spec the 16gb and biggest SSD then.... still a bargain with the exchange rate, shame they are not upgradeable although I reckon there will be options sooner or later surely
  7. If Papa can set it up and use it anyone can mucker It's harsh but fair Technical helpline available at the usual rates
  8. If Papa can set it up and use it anyone can mucker
  9. I got one of these Neil http://www.seagate.com/gb/en/external-hard-drives/desktop-hard-drives/goflex-home/ Has USB so you can daisy chain another HD to it, you can also get bases that hold multiple drives if you need it. Very simple to set up, just create your own network with passwords etc, download the app to your phone or device and away you go. It appears as an available drive on my Mac/PC/Smart TV and I can access it via an app on the iPhone and iPad Plenty of other makes available too
  10. When using a NAS drive, can this be connected to remotely and securely? Yep, for instance I can be at work and connect to my NAS drive at home and play music via 4G. One of the reasons I thought it silly to pay for more than a 16GB iPhone, I have a 4TB iPhone * * when I have 3G/4G or WIFI connection
  11. Well thats sold me I am so fed up with carrying around SD cards that weigh a flipping tonne !!!!!!
  12. I don't use the cloud either Neil, but just get a NAS drive and plug it into your network much quicker / easier / cheaper than burning discs these days...
  13. Wow I have to say Apple really know how to market an old idea as a new one..... mini drive.... plugs into your SD card slot, rather like erm.... an SD card
  14. An optical drive ??? It is 2014 have you not heard of NAS drives and the cloud Doogy showed me the reflector programme, another great one is splash top streamer, you buy the app on the device you want to stream too i.e. an iPad then run the free streamer on your mac, then you can control everything from your iPad/iPhone etc etc. I have it all set up to control mac & pc from everything as I am a lazy ar$e
  15. There will be unofficial upgrades in time I am 99.9% sure of it just like with the Air.... But for now maybe keep the 2008 MBP and get an iPad
  16. lol!! How is the apple TV? What version have you got, is it jailbroken? I have a few iPods, iPad 3 retina, iPhone etc. The only reason I didn't have a macbook pro until recently was that I didn't have a spare 2.5k laying about lol! Best 2.5k i've ever spent though!! It's an Apple TV 3, not jailbroken and to be honestly not something I use much but it is good when linked to your iTunes for music & video again just works flawlessly
  17. Glad you got onboard Neil & Darren, once you go mac you never go back I have a mini mac, airplay, apple tv, iPad, iPhone, iPod and wouldn't consider anything else, everything just works which is more than I can say for my PC with Windows 8.1 on it glad I only use that for gaming and the odd bit of work here and there !
  18. Shameless, although very true Sent from the golf club... Kaaaaaaaaaarl, make sure you join the forum!!! Vultures alert!!! He is a great guy too Sent from the golf club...
  19. Picked up some LED blade DRLs Bit of plastidip type stuff and tada Sent from the golf club...
  20. Well the Eibachs have transformed the ride, even on 20's it was still quite soft now it is firm but compliant just what I wanted Will get some pics once they have settled The MPSS are as expected a really great upgrade on the dunslips Sent from the golf club...
  21. Shameless, although very true Sent from the golf club...
  22. except they're talking about the 370 and not your old 350 however, as per usual for SMD, I believe he may just be being fasetious Just a general random comment Sent from the golf club...
  23. Fatal to someone of your size surely Sent from the golf club...
  24. Only thing is these days you never know who you are dealing with, too many knives around... Sent from the golf club...
×
×
  • Create New...