Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. Been saying this since we did Doogyrevs Clicky axle.....amen.....
  2. I have too agree Chesterfield, I found it strangely interesting and horribly morbid all at the same time, couldn't stop watching it.
  3. Yes indeed...
  4. Just watched a program relating too Dr Ganther Von Hagen. I think he is a real fruit loop..... http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=gunthe ... 68&bih=928
  5. Zugara

    First good clean

    Black always looks nice when polished......shame it dont last long...
  6. Ermmm, slow down
  7. We don't bite......
  8. Will, DONT CHANGE IT If you do I will spank your botty....or buy the berks from you for mine......
  9. Surely you would be dog tired at 5am, get up, hit the roads and gun it...... Sounds like a plan..NOT!
  10. Sounds like a fantastic day
  11. action, not talk man Action IS happening Colin.. I am in talks with a garage in Edingburgh
  12. Will, great to have a mini mini meet A massive thank you for letting me take Rosie out for such a nice drive Will was kind enough to allow me the privilege of tickling Rosie's pedals this morning All I can say is what a car and what a top guy Will is. Now, Will, you really have yourself to blame. Need one now! Thanks Will.
  13. There are a few noobs about mate, don't worry about it.
  14. Change insurance companies
  15. Dent should be able to get removed Tried Dent masters
  16. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350z-S ... 2113wt_922
  17. Read! viewtopic.php?f=9&t=60088 viewtopic.php?f=17&t=58599
  18. Coast trip Where are you based?
  19. Are you wearing different shoes than you have done before?
  20. Stop wearing nylon pants, I always found closing the door via the glass works well....
×
×
  • Create New...