Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. That rear wing........ Well chavtastic.......But what floats your boat is all tha that matters
  2. Is he that quick Will
  3. On the sun bed Will, that's all......
  4. What is it with men and boobies Eh, don't get me wrong, I luv em just like any other male, but why
  5. FFS Dave, that picture wasn't for public viewing, thought we agreed on that
  6. Don't forget the chavs in their invincible VTR Saxo's.....
  7. 1. People that stop at a roundabout when there is nothing coming from the right? 2. Folks shaving and doing makeup whilst at the wheel? 3. Phone users.
  8. Mine has keyless entry.....10 plate
  9. You might be Davina no mates though, However I will hold your hand sweetie....
  10. BUt Dave, You seem to have pulled it over your head mate
  11. That is just one of my facets
  12. I think I would adorne a Strap on, and see how he likes it.......
  13. Oh, I might try that stuff.......
  14. Rather funny that it was responding to an emergency call Was there a speeding Zed somewhere in the area......Rosie
  15. Don't forget to fill up, there MAYBE......a strike.......
  16. Jim, I was taking da peepee
  17. Females do have a secret organisation though, it's just not spoken about It's called..........being a Wife.......
  18. Don't they sit around in majestic castles pulling balls outta ther secret bag If you have "applied" to be a mason, and the grand chiefs in their castles pull out a black ball, your doomed. However if your in luck and they pull a white ball out, By all accounts there are only 3 balls in their sack, 2 black 1 white!
  19. I had a Granada with this issue, turned out to be the suppressor on the side of disy cap. Changed it, never missed a beat again, until I got T boned
  20. Ohhhhh, still, least your mouth had a nice modification.".. On a serious note, any age will do mods, if your that way inclined, just look at Colin.
  21. Mostly depends on how fat your wallet is I guess....
  22. £290?!!!! thats mental! Now come on Paul tell us more Is that for limited mileage and only for the summer months No, 10k miles per year. don't know of insurance that only lets you do summer driving
  23. I am a Virgin...... Never had any problems...
×
×
  • Create New...