Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. Sorry Jim, Just had too be said. Dave, Dave, Dave, Now you really must stop being delusional. Can i assume you car cover is actually silver? Ahhhhh, Thats why you youve covered your zed, because you really wanted a silver one, and its really is the best colour too have.
  2. Jim, You just need to shower more often
  3. You can have your cake and eat it.... If your looking to invest your cash, fair play, but will your zed release enough for you too put a deposit on a second home, or are you concerned about the overall running costs? I cant blame you for wanting too put your cash into a property either.
  4. Zugara

    Woody's Sunset Zed

    Not bad mate, quite artistic with your location too. I have always been told that the perfect picture is to have only a third of the subject matter in the frame. But Hey, you have taken some nice photos there and what do i know You car looks and i love those black wheels. Sweeeeet
  5. Or you could "lay" her up for the winter SORN, and use her in the summer, Cant you get insurance that covers you for limited mileage and short term cover? http://www.finance-1.co.uk/short-term-c ... rance.html Thats what I would be inclined too do. Actually I am thinking about laying my zed up for winter and buying a shed to drive around in. Its a great car, and as said, you would regret it at some point.
  6. Good god, you must have had a right bunch of cowboys fitting that. Good luck getting it sorted out...
  7. Try these guys, they have supplied some stuff for some forum members here. http://www.sextonsdirect.co.uk/
  8. Sky did quote me....not taking the insurance through them though...Sorry chaps, I didnt like the saying"£20 arrangement fee" when i was quoted. Although I must say that your sales rep did ask what was my best quote, which i told him was £295. When he informed me that through SKY it would be £595 I nearly fell off my seat... Sorry guys you lost my business this year. Also I dont do the "arrangment fee" thing either.
  9. Just buy some "snow socks". Oh, yes you are......
  10. Looks like the water is directed to the outside, looking at that tread pattern, although it does look kinda strange.
  11. Oakley do a range of quality watch's, I have one myself and its always kept good time, and always a watch that people notice. Paid $900 plus import/vat. Best watch i have ever owned.
  12. PM Zmanalex he will have most of what you need for sure....
  13. There should be a "rotation" or "direction" arrow on the tyre wall, have a look for it on the outside, if you canr see it then they are possibly fitted the wrong way.
  14. Argh, i see... no worries, just thought i would ask.
  15. Oh, BTW its a Double Dinn head unit, not a double deep one. .well i was assuming you were takling about the Stereo being double deep!...
  16. Why are you paying someone to do such a simple job
  17. You dont.... Hope he bought you the facia panel and loom to go from the bose to whatever you have been bought, else your shiny new toy might as well remain in the box
  18. Looks good condition. Shame about the service history tho, will they do another service prior to new ownership, and get them too supply another key FOC naturally. If your feeling the car is choosing you then buy it, if you have any doubts walk..Simples
  19. Ahhhhhh....Thats better
  20. I would suggest leaving it in gear and not putting the handbrake on....You know it will stick and cause no end of problems, as for a 10-20 mile dash every day you might as well keep it on the road...... Have you SORN the car? Also i would keep the washer bottle levels low, just in case they freeze, unlikely but it could happen. Oh, and a car cover would be a benefit i suppose. Might help............http://www.quillertriumph.co.uk/Quiller ... torage.htm
  21. I believe Doogyrev(Jim) will be putting something up soon. I am having mine fitted on Saturday 9 oct and jim is coming with me, so we can put up a dual video clip of a coupe and roadster. Coupe with pop charger, roadster with panel filter. Also glrnet had a listen too Jims on friday, sure he will give you an honest appraisal if you PM him...
  22. Dont think you have made a BooBoo. Even if it dont fit correctly, there are always plenty of garages that can mod it for you.
  23. 3-2-1
  24. Congrats mate. Must say you took your time! I would go for the Marsbar Jim......
  25. Zmanalex
×
×
  • Create New...