Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. If I still have the BC you won't hear a thing Dave, we have been pushed too the back of the drive through....because we are too loud for Jims sensitive ears.....
  2. Oh, So I am your cast off now am I? Pay me a bag of M&Ms then hang me out to dry....... Might as well bring my mountain bike then if no-one wants to hear a "quality" tone...
  3. How much £18200......yeah right..Its in the flesh.
  4. Calm down Jim. Well IF i still have the zed, touch wood. 1)doogyrev 2)zugara 3)will350z
  5. Saw this "thing" tonight, and boy is it ugly, No really Ugly... http://www.renault.co.uk/Cars/model/win ... plore.aspx
  6. How did you get on mate?? Thats proper gutting in fairness. The fuel seems to be lasting us ages! I've not exactly been hanging round (or thrashing it) but it lasted 14 days so far and still just under quarter left Thanks chaps for all your genuine concerns. Well, good news, if you can call it that.... I still have employment for 2 weeks. After that, another meeting....However one guy IS willing to take early retirement, thus saving me. BUT.....Its upto the HR and MD to take up the other chaps offer first, so 2 weeks time i will know where i stand. But looking better than yesterday.
  7. Hes a really nice chap tbh......
  8. Wasseem is one
  9. Rolled tips would be my choice Looks nicer than the miltek.
  10. What about this bad boy? http://www.wotm.com/ingecaex035.html#
  11. failing that, do the ipod hack and forget the CDs..... cost, circa £4.00
  12. if it is sold, how come you sold it? Possible job loss. ..getting car back to stock.
  13. Might have my HKS replica up for sale soon...
  14. Yep I like. Looks kinda TVRish....
  15. I haven't checked the shocks.....assume they are accessed via the boot? I'll nip to hellfords and get some spray grease then if the copper slip is no good. Copper snot is too thick to seep into places. I think the tops of the shocks are accessed through the boot somewhere but how, i dont know. shouldnt be too hard though. Keep us posted.
  16. Berks... your gonna blow your ear drums out.....
  17. Chaps. No Sh1t...... Had a letter yesterday "your job is at risk" bollos. Meeting on Monday Sorry Jim didnt want to say anything yesterday as we had more important things to do. Life goes on, dont know anymore than that and will find out my position tomorrow. So yes.....I might be selling. Needs must etc etc yadayadayada.
  18. Andrew, more than welcome. Glad you like it too. We got there in the end.. Mum & dad happy?
  19. Spray some grease into the droplinks. you will need to ease the rubber gaiters out the way, but they are an easy push over..., I just sprayed anything to do with the suspension. Also, have you checked the top of the shocks to make sure the bolts/nuts are tight?
  20. To late, i've got it already....
  21. Sir.......
  22. My name is Paul, and i am thinking of selling......
  23. Brave man....nice job there....
  24. Sorry had to be done...
×
×
  • Create New...