Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. yeah I know........you know me jim, just taking the weewee
  2. Oh so now you steal my posts as well as my air time eh, clowny
  3. I don't actually look like this in real life you know It's only an Avatar....... Thats your opinion jim.....
  4. Bring it back by public demand.
  5. Fake! bet hes got spares for it?
  6. Oi. Wots up with my pictures then?
  7. Depending what range you want? What size drive you want. If you want low torque then get a bicycle torque wrench. As you know prices vary, but get one with a calibration certificate
  8. And me! Dont forget lill ole moiré
  9. wheel arch roller to borrow please?
  10. Mums the word
  11. Well being old has some benefit eh
  12. Pm zmanalex
  13. Is that with oap discount? You cheeky monkey.
  14. Didnt want to offend. Dont forget to compare prices against having your car in the garage or on the drive. Believe on the drive is cheaper
  15. I paid £295 Morethan did me a good deal.
  16. Let it be and move on......... Or throw mustard seed over the carpet and water lightly........
  17. Yeah, thats a point, Hendon docks in Sunderland has loadssssssssssssssss of sand, Just hope the weather holds for my mankini outting
  18. I am off to sunderland and Jarrow in the morning, so I will be on the look out for the Zeds. Anyone fancy a pint in Roker on wednesday night send me a PM. Oh I will be in a company van as I am going under cover....
  19. Just come down m27 heaving with rain and spray only to be overtaken by a 60 plate audi a3 with just his side lights on. Hmmm how cool did he look. Wa--er.
  20. With Fire? Nagh, line them up and see how many a 50 cal bullet gets through...
  21. they should be called rain lights, cos every ffing muppet puts them on when its raining, total tossers imo
  22. The lights are self levelling are they not? Pretty sure xennons lamp units are. Adjust to high and you might make the problems worse, why dont you get a garage to check them out for you and they should let you know if they are within spec.
  23. +1 Oh so true and very well put.
  24. Guitar, it will help him learn how to play for the future.
×
×
  • Create New...