Jump to content

350 Russ

Members
  • Posts

    2,936
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 350 Russ

  1. jason plato's response on that thread to the weirdo was absolutely first class A Hand Shaking Lesson to George Matthews Next time you shake hands with a complete stranger, follow these simple rules: 1. Engage eye contact in a warm way 2. Smile (a little)as you introduce yourself 3. shake up and down twice and 4. LET GO of the recipients hand. 5. Continue chatting whilst maintaining eye contact The below is what you should NOT do (which you did) 1. Appear from knowwhere 2. Start jabbering on like a weirdo 3. Look at the floor whilst jabbering at the recipient 4. Thrust yourhand out and then NOT let go If the other person at any time is forced to say " Please let go of my hand" Then, you have I am afraid, made a very bad first impression. Buddy, you looked like, acted like and are a weirdo. if you see me again, my advice, turn around and walk the other way, I will not be polite next time. Lesson endeth. Jason Plato (human)
  2. There's 2 alzean ones on eBay at the moment for quite cheap, can't find a link at the moment I'm on the iPhone
  3. I thought they said that chalk was used as a filler in alot of polishes which is where the white powder comes from after it's wiped off
  4. i have already done this but used silicone sealant instead. its not the fact that the bristles fell out that pi**ed me off the most its the fact that they said their stuff is just as good as all the more expensive stuff but cheaper. well the 2 preducts i got from there that i have used so far have been utter sh*te. hope the rest is better.
  5. just cleaned my interior up with a bit of apc and the slide lock brush i bought yesterday and 2 minutes after i took the brush out of the packet this happens. ive got to say im not impressed so far
  6. Has anyone used the free interior wipes that they gave away? I can see why they were free! I'm now going to clean the inside of my car to get rid of all the grease from these things! I'm glad I only grabbed one box there going in the bin
  7. option 3 for me
  8. didnt someone just have there sunset written off recently? welcome to the forum
  9. it is in the kit, im trying to understand on the drawing where its supposed to go
  10. i recently bought a set of nissan rear parking sensors and have the instructions but im a bit confused by them in places. this one says to splice in the (+ Red) to the light green behind the rear light. is that the wire that gives power to the reverse light therefore powering up the sensors? also can someone tell me where this (the buzzer) is meant to be on the car as its a bit vague. any help is much apprectiated
  11. none here in herts! ive got my snow socks for the zed when it does come, im ready this year
  12. 350 Russ

    GT5

    Look what car I just won! I'm up to level 15 now aswell. BUGATTI VEYRON!!
  13. here you go, just sit down before you open this thread viewtopic.php?f=157&t=42002
  14. 350 Russ

    GT5

    Thats only the first race, the second one is with lotus elises and my god there twitchy!
  15. 350 Russ

    GT5

    if anyone fancies a race my add is; Russey22. just installing mine aswell. im up to the last test of the international C license and it is superb! lots of cars to choose from im just in the process of saving up for my 350z hopefully have enough before tomorrow
  16. 350 Russ

    GT5

    I'll do the install, im not to sure about timing it though lol
  17. 350 Russ

    GT5

    I didnt know about the install, yes it is without it
  18. 350 Russ

    GT5

    I'm playing mine now, looks really good but my god it takes an age to load each race
  19. 350 Russ

    GT5

    My copy of GT5 is at home and waiting for me! Roll on 5 o'clock. Good old amazon pre-order
  20. i had a bit of a result i got them off of ebay for 50 quid. i expect nissan to charge rediculous amounts more. ive got a full set of instructions ill try and upload either tomorrow or later tonight
  21. nice one!
  22. 350 Russ

    Wheel studs

    i think it just a case of bashing them out and replacing. dont quote me on that though. try zmanalex for the new ones. he has nearly everything else for the 350 so 2 studs shouldnt be beyond him
  23. i have just bought a genuine nissan reverse parking sensor kit for the zed. can someone who has the sensors tell me if all of the sensor is painted? to spray them would i need to sand them with wet and dry or will that ruin the sensor?
  24. 350 Russ

    GT5

    im up for some of that.
  25. 350 Russ

    GT5

    Posted already? Seems a bit early. Who did you pre-order with? I can't wait for mine on Wednesday
×
×
  • Create New...