Jump to content

Sam Mcgoo

Members
  • Posts

    2,607
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sam Mcgoo

  1. P1166 Heated O2 Sensor 2 From here: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=21762
  2. +3 I had a full OEM system in the back of mine when I picked it up. Just watch for scratching the trim plastics.
  3. I have a little push button mounted in the bottom of the cubby hole. Its under the little rubber mat so you can't see it, but can still pressed. Don't know where it came from though, sorry.
  4. I didn't want to spoil the surprise but I couldn't help myself. Great job Martin. Looks very As said above, the insets are a nice touch. Can't wait for my copies.
  5. +1 I used to have this at my old house on the Supra, I found citrus and/moth balls worked for me. Car cover is the obviously the best option but expensive. I found a few moth balls scattered around the drive kept the cats away, but they do stink. Lemon juice is much more pleasant but obviously you have to squirt it around every night.
  6. Well that answers that then, I'm not waiting 'till next year, so open pit lane it is!
  7. Very useful post. Please tell me you cut and pasted that lot.
  8. This is true and the tenant usually wins these sorts of things, but I would say you not paying your last months rent IS a pretty good reason. At the end of the day, if you lived there that month, you owe him that money. Your landlord/agent does sound poor and the rest of your complaints sound very fair and would be very good grounds to complain as long as you have evidence that you did at the time of the problems and gave the agents/LL time to deal with them. Just trying to play devils advocate
  9. Welcome.
  10. At the bottom of page.... 'Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed' http://www.amazon.com/Deluxe-Skull-Cust ... _sbs_hpc_6
  11. I have: 18" OEMs 18" Rays 18" Nismo LMGT4s in Silver 18" Nismo LMGT4s in Bronze 18" LM1s as found on the limited edition GT4. Drop me a pm if I can help you further. Alex.
  12. Thats good to know and glad you had a good day. I have a Club MSV voucher that I'm planning to use at Bedford in the very near future. I'm not sure whether to do the novice day or the open pit lane day. I have taken cars on airfield type trackdays and done a rally experience etc...but not been on a 'real' track.
  13. +1 Probably a weight missing. Also when its on the balancing machine have a look at the wheel spinning and see if there are any flat spots or buckling on them - it's very easy to bend a 20" rim on a pot hole!
  14. Get her doing some squats! Welcome. Seriously though, every car is different but I have found my clutch has taken a while to get used to. It's defiantly heavier than my 300zx and TT Supra were and I find it bites just where the pedal is at its springy-est (if thats a word) making it harder to do it smoothly. It doesn't bite high though, thats normally a sign of wear. Mine is a 2004 OEM clutch with 14k on it.
  15. I found one of these on my Twin Turbo Supra a few years ago that must have been put on by the previous owner. I was wondering what the hell it was at the time ( it was a different sort to what you posted but same idea) until i googled the companies name that was on it. I averaged around 18 MPG in that so I'm pretty sure it done nothing. I can't believe people think that a £5 magnet is going to improve their fuel economy and save them £££s It was like this one: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FUEL-SAVER-Gas-Pe ... 2616wt_905 Makes an interesting read.
  16. I thought that's what they all looked like.
  17. So I finally decided to do something with my AFR gauge that has been sitting in the cup holder since I bought the car. And the missus was getting fed up with having to hold her drink on long journeys. As it was: For anyone interested, I had a look around the house for anything suitable to use and decided on an old DVD case! I found one that wasn't too far off the colour of the dash plastics and out came my mate Stanley and the dremmal. The most frustrating bit was trying to route the wire through from the passenger foot-well as there is so much other stuff behind there. Not perfect but will do for now as I'll probably be fitting another gauge in there in the not too distant future. Sorry about the phone pics,
  18. Very Welcome to the club.
  19. Not sure what you mean by phone kit, but yes you can get a bluetooth adaptor. Think there is a couple in the for sale section.
  20. Welcome
  21. It sounds like a good move and I hope it is. However, I've always liked the banter and entertainment factor of using one journalist/F1 fan commenting and one ex-driver/someone that actually knows what their talking about. Only time will tell I suppose.
  22. Yeah Mark that's fine. It'll give me a chance to have a read up on your recommendations. If you can give me a shout when you've got some numbers and/or info that would be great. Sam.
  23. Worth a punt I'd think. Lots of stuff with it, bigger injectors and E-mannage so no problems with timing or fuelling. Seems a cracking deal.
×
×
  • Create New...