Jump to content

Sam Mcgoo

Members
  • Posts

    2,607
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sam Mcgoo

  1. Repeated Christmas day, BBC2 18:55--20:00. If my f*%ing machine recorded when it was suposed to I wouldn't know that....... Thank you.
  2. I am away at the moment. Could someone please have a look to see if/when this is on again so I can ask the missus to Sky+ it.
  3. Well said Stew. to the club mate.
  4. Welcome to the club.
  5. Sam Mcgoo

    Fast Five

    Certainly looks action packed. I'll definitely have a look.
  6. 1. Neil 2. Cragus 3. Narcotix 4. Introspect 5. ewan221 6. UNABASHED 7. Slimjim 8. Slimjim 9. SpursMadDave 10. Cragus 11. Jay 12. Wrighty 13. Sam McGoo
  7. I feel for ya. You know what really grits my sh*t? When they drive at a full 60 MPH on single carriageway firing the grit at the on coming traffic and all over my Zed with a closing speed of 120MPH!!!!! Yours looks bad, but if you wash it off carefully I'm sure there will be no damage.
  8. Oops, viewtopic.php?f=34&t=43312&hilit=mcdonalds I did look in the spotted section before posting. Ignore me and delete thread.
  9. As above just seen a new Maccy Dee's Ad with a 350 in the drive through. Anyone here??
  10. Totally up to you. If you don't have any kind of warranty still on going, I'd take it to someone like Abbey to do. I'd also get a Uprev done while I'm there.
  11. I'm interested to know this too. Had the first MOT of my ownership yesterday and the tester asked what it was, as to whether to put it on the brake rollers or not. We decided it was safer not too. I think that pleased him as he then had to blast it up the road
  12. Well that would make them Superleggera 3 then wouldn't it They're not. They are superleggera 3's. Normal superleggeras don't come with that much dish Well that would make them Superleggera 3 then wouldn't it quod erat demonstrandum Que? I can also confirm they are Oz Superleggera III. (Thank God it was the previous owner that parted with the 4K for them)
  13. Regarding which service is due, your car is now 7 years old. Look back through your service history and see if a P3 has ever been carried out. If not, I'd say its due one. The schedule states xxxx miles or xxxx years which ever is sooner. See here; viewtopic.php?f=64&t=32277
  14. Abbey motor sport in Surrey come highly recommended on here. And yes, they will do a better job than your average Nissan main dealer. http://www.abbeymotorsport.co.uk/site_flash/index.php
  15. and Welcome. I know what you mean about the beet lorries and the Norfolk roads, would have to clean it daily to actually keep it clean. Nice road to though.
  16. Nicely spec'd Zed. GLWTS.
  17. Welcome to the club. Have a good read around the various sections. Lots of good info on here.
  18. EVO for me also. And another for CAR
  19. Probably a combination of both.
  20. If the aircon is on , the pump is on. Temperature selection will make little or no difference to the load on the pump so will use just a much fuel.... I think.
  21. That's good to here. I have a bluetooth elm327 on order and have downloaded torq on my HTC. Have you used it to display pressures, temps etc? I did ask if anyone knew about it here; viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43007 but you obviously did'nt notice.
×
×
  • Create New...