Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. The only people who ever say it are people who have heard Clarkson say it, and there opinion doesnt bother me!
  2. do these sizes sound good: 8.5x19" Front 10x19" Rear Fuel 5 Wider Rears Alloy Wheels. Fitments available 5x114 et25, 5x114 et38. Fittings supplied. they're at a good price so if fitting spec's are good I might just go for it
  3. True, Its just a Focus, and theres plenty of them on UK roads, the Zeds Rarity is priceless I'd say the Zed is far more common on the roads than the new RS.
  4. who is AM&E??
  5. streets around me were pretty messed up after the winter weather but to my surprise the steam rollers have been out this week and a notice up saying them are relaying the streets all around me - result
  6. UNABASHED

    Photoshop Request

    yay
  7. having a boring drive to work this morning when a matt black GT-R roared in front of me - looked stunning so gave me something to look at for a few miles. After that dissapeared I looked in my rear view mirror as I was suddenly blinded, I soon realised that the reason behind this was the chrome GT-R catching up to me! Loved the matt black but I think the chrome was altogether too shiny - although it certainly made an impression!
  8. PM sent
  9. I'll take 'em
  10. just go down the legal route with your solicitor and be done with it.
  11. is this RS in Leeds? how much was it?
  12. 3rd dibbs just in case!
  13. I want to say I hate it but.....I quite like it it some of the pics, namely the matt black posted earlier
  14. do the actually go straight through the reflectors??
  15. she shouldn't be smoking! I know but when she looks at me I just melt and let her do whatever she wants [attachment=0]php2fDkrLPM.jpg[/attachment] awww how could anyone refuse that little cutie a cigar every now and then!
  16. 3 lads beat you in there shopping car so you want to spend money finding out exactly how this could have happened??
  17. she shouldn't be smoking!
  18. go for camskills and get some Falcons - glad I did as big improvement over stock tyres that were on. there's always somewhere that will fit them, I got mine done for £20.
  19. but you finished the burger, right?
  20. I knew the code from the very beginning, it's just that using the manual method or the code readers usually only shows the code and doesn't tell you exactly which bank of sensor it refers to - hence the reason of going to Nissan. I might invest in a consult 2 diagnostics machine so I never have to go to Nissan again, only around £5k. P.S. there's a funny squeeking noise coming from under the bonnet this morning............
  21. UNABASHED

    0-60 times

    dubious at best!
  22. UNABASHED

    0-60 times

    lol really?
  23. so far I've seen wolfmother, AC/DC, BRMV and Motorhead osl ooking forward to all them again, I went to see The Answer a mont or 2 ago and they had Black Spider supporting them who confirmed they would be at DL, they were really good as well. Never been to download before so should be fun, you been before?
  24. a couple isn't much more practical (if at all) - especially if you have a dog!
×
×
  • Create New...