Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. I'm bored so will go try it
  2. AmyZed has an interior for sale I think...
  3. I can't see many opportunities that I would use it personally...
  4. Only thing I'm not sure about is the font used for the username and the swoosh underneath it - is there option to change the style of those bits? Saying that I still really want one
  5. Details PM'd
  6. gimme gimme gimme!
  7. Welcome - looking nice and shiny!
  8. what job do you do?
  9. I stick it in the washing machine - although I'm sure someone will be along shortly to express there outrage at this
  10. the first time I've ever seen another Azure zed and so I was grinning away at you as you came towards me on Sunday evening - I was kinda thinking 'that's exactly what my car must look like to everyone else'
  11. same happened on motorway with an older car i owned, just used a bit of silicone sealant and stuck it back in place - never had an issue with it after that
  12. Congratulations (gritted teeth!)
  13. bargain for someone
  14. there's nothing huge for most users as most users are jailbroken anyway!
  15. no multitasking for the older version (like mins) though as not powerful enough to handle it! Looks like I'll have to get another iphone once this one is finished with!
  16. new car?
  17. Good news multitasking will be FINALLY available game centre for gamers network (like Xbox live) group apps into folders iBooks integrated spell checker support for bluetooth keyboards 5 x digital zoom backgrounds for home screen Bad news iAd will allow ad's within apps not all features will be support for versions under 3GS All this should be coming over the summer.
  18. If only someone would make a decent rep I'd snap it up!
  19. seem's to be different for different people. some people have two big holes there and some don't it seems! I was going to get a plate holder but need to take off the original bracket to see what the situation is under there!
  20. not sure what I'm doing yet but might be in the area to come over for the day
  21. Welcome Plenty of people, myself included, have come from the Type R to the zed. I don't regret it it one tiny bit!
  22. I've driven one..quite liked it
  23. demonplates
×
×
  • Create New...